Canada

bu.

Do you have family there? How are you going to convince your family it's cool for you to go all the way to Canada when London was a problem?

I'm not looking for their approval. If I did everything by their book I'd be married with kids by now. Sometimes a person has enough and decides to take control of their own life and that is what I'm doing...or trying to anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one thing to say.

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

I'm still trying to figure out what this means :lol:.

Basically it's Gods gift and I shouldn't doubt it or question it but just embrace it? I feel blessed - a ray of sunshine has finally entered my life, the same year Janhova is returning...what are the odds? :lol:

Good to know ^_^! I'm planning a road trip of America at some point in the future (towards the end of my time in Canada)

I would love to go to Toronto we could call it a weekend, hang out, I get my own hotel go out to eat sight see, in the summertime of course its too cold now

:umm: What the hell is goin on between the sheets up in MA home?

DellaOoooh-vi.gif?1391554801

Bu is like the cousin you just love to chill with, in my mind he's not someone I would want to get in bed with which works in a gay man's world two gay dudes can hang as long as neither wants the other sexually

:umm: What the hell is goin on between the sheets up in MA home?

DellaOoooh-vi.gif?1391554801

:lmao:

Bu is like the cousin you just love to chill with, in my mind he's not someone I would want to get in bed with which works in a gay man's world two gay dudes can hang as long as neither wants the other sexually

:umm:. I like fish right now -_-

Congrats Bu! :yahoo:

Thank you :D! Come visit for a skiiing holiday :excited:

I'm still trying to figure out what this means :lol:.

Basically it's Gods gift and I shouldn't doubt it or question it but just embrace it? I feel blessed - a ray of sunshine has finally entered my life, the same year Janhova is returning...what are the odds? :lol:

I forgot I commented on this :lmao:

It just means if you have the chance to take a golden opportunity then grab it with both hands. Life is too short. :)

• Upvote 1