Canada

bu.

I'd love to visit, can't make any promises tho, but I'm pretty positive we'll be seeing each other when you're out here.

As long as you try ^_^

No one's going to fucking Canada if you want to meet people you travel to them :rolleyes:

People will come to see me and you will deal

tumblr_lsnxqquHGa1ql5diio1_500.gif

If you want your American Citizenship... You will cum come onto me :ph34r:

If getting a citizenship means going to Ohio - I'd rather not -_-

i8JWi4TeyvuFX.gif

Bitch please.. Ohio doesn't recognize Same-sex marriages.. we'll go to NYC.. obv'

Plus we gotta duck and dodge your stalker JB :ph34r:

I have my eyes set on Australia for a year though. That's when I have to worry about JB

sNR5WwB.gif

JB lives in/around Detroit, MI.. keep in mind.. he drove 40 minutes to meet a guy and got no action.. he'll drive to you in Canada for the same thing -_-:shifty:

Being in Canada means I can buy a glock - and I got good aim should I need it -_-

tumblr_mbdgans0f71qc7018o1_250.gif

• Upvote 1

Study hard...

In the US you can walk up and buy one at will.. any gun as long as you have the money

really? I saw on Keeping Up With The Kardashians that you had to take a safety course to keep one in the house?? Was that just scripted? :asham:

really? I saw on Keeping Up With The Kardashians that you had to take a safety course to keep one in the house?? Was that just scripted? :asham:

Scripted or State law... Background checks will be implemented soon hopefully.. but other than that.. if I want a firearm.. I could get one without a permit or anything (i think)...

Canada does background checks (mental, drug abuse, domestic violence)

Scripted or State law... Background checks will be implemented soon hopefully.. but other than that.. if I want a firearm.. I could get one without a permit or anything (i think)...

Canada does background checks (mental, drug abuse, domestic violence)

Aah ok. I think I'd feel safer knowing background checks are done - provided they're thorough and don't just pass anyone to clear a backlog of applications lol

• 6 months later...

Just had a job interview. It went well. In fact it went really well - he near enough offered me the job. Said he's giving me a soft offer and he just needs to sort some things out with HR and check my references before progressing, 

The thing is - the last few weeks I've been having doubts about whether I even want to go any more. I wanted to go because I wanted to leave my home-life. But my home life has been amazing. My relationship with my parents and family has improved immensely. I'm happier than I've ever been...  But this is the opportunity of a lifetime. Throwing it away would be a real shame especially after all the hard work, dedication and money I've put into it. I'm so torn .

• Upvote 1