The "Orange Is The New Black" Official Thread: 2 days 'til Season 3!

bu.

I finished, VERY pleased as usual, don't think I like it more than season 2, but after how major that season was I'll tollerate a calmer season 3. Most important thing it was tame but it entertained all the way through, didn't let me down. And I like that low key the focus was more on the personality development & changes of the characters we know & love just from being in there not because of a new major presence in there.

Finished! 

I LOVED the last 15 minutes of that finale

:lmao: :lmao:!! I'm glad they ended it kinda positive with the majority of inmates just finally having a good time. That shit had me kii'iing when they all ran :lmao:! But I need to know what happened to Vause! That new inmate that Piper fucked with - she's HOT!!!!

I'm fucking worried as fuck for Maritza! Her new job :(

Boo grew on me a lot this season. She always came across as a pervert but this time we see the caring side.

I'm pissed Nikki didn't come back! And Sophia. I was hoping both would get their justice! Now we gotta wait til Season 4 :rolleyes:.

Something about Caputo though :wub:. Even if he did go to the dark side although I understand why <_<

Crazy Eyes became so likeable this season again! Vee ruined her and she came back! And I loved Cindy :lmao:! I still don't like that running bitch though - she's so whiny. Taystee tho >>>

• Upvote 1