The "Orange Is The New Black" Official Thread: 2 days 'til Season 3!

bu.

• 11 months later...

Please. More like 3rd week in June Reign :lol: I promise it won't take that long to binge watch season 3

It took me a week last time. I was on episode 4 and Jarryl was like "done" :lmao:. Next week will be fun!

Really?! Yasss bitch!!!! :yahoo:

Yup :excited:! One of my favourite shows of recent times. I just wish there was more than 13 episodes a season haha

It took me a week last time. I was on episode 4 and Jarryl was like "done" :lmao:. Next week will be fun!

Yup :excited:! One of my favourite shows of recent times. I just wish there was more than 13 episodes a season haha

looks like me and the ex gonna have late nights watching like we did seasons 1 and 2 lol

Just finished downloading the first 2 episodes of s3!

giphy.gif

what aren't you just watching it on netflix? lol Anyway tonight is gonna be the third night in a row that me n the ex are gonna start the new season over. The last two times he was drunk. One of the times he kept damn talking to me about something else and before you knew it the episode was more than halfway done and we didn't even know what was going on. It was late so he ended going home cause he had to work early. Then last night after we got back from the bar we started with season 3 again and once again we didn't even finish it cause he kept talking and being a dumb dumb. Tonight after we go see Jurassic World then we'll start it. This time no one will be drinking anything lol

really?!  Im gonna keep going with "Scandal" I'll get around to OITNB sometime :coffee:

I just don't see the point of it so far. There's no overall story imo except one thing so I guess I have to wait and see how that pans out. But the characters are so boring this time. I mean I fucking love Pensatucky right now which I didn't think was possible :lmao:. I'm just glad Crazy Eyes became likeable again :lmao:. One scene with her and Taystee made me KII so loud :lmao:. 

I just don't see the point of it so far. There's no overall story imo except one thing so I guess I have to wait and see how that pans out. But the characters are so boring this time. I mean I fucking love Pensatucky right now which I didn't think was possible :lmao:. I'm just glad Crazy Eyes became likeable again :lmao:. One scene with her and Taystee made me KII so loud :lmao:. 

it sounds like you expected better, but its giving you just enough to stay on...it is renewed for another season....I havent followed the developments of this show, but I know Jason Biggs is gone Im not sure how they execute that...not that he mattered :umm: