The "Orange Is The New Black" Official Thread: 2 days 'til Season 3!

bu.

Eh.. Hasn't sparked my interest for some reason and I feel as though I'm too far behind to try and catch up I suppose.. :unsure:

oh gurl no :mellow: did you know "Game of Thrones" is popular amongst athletic intelligent gay men?I have saw countless profiles from hotties saying, GOT, didn't even know what it meant, until one spelled it out, these boys love some "Game of Thrones" out here :whistle: and you not into it? :blink: you strike me as someone with intelligence I would think you would have grabbed onto this gem a long time ago. Usually shows tend to fall downward and end on poor notes, "Dexter" being and example while "Breaking Bad" stands as an example of a great TV experience viewing can be....on cable that is :umm: .....

oh gurl no :mellow: did you know "Game of Thrones" is popular amongst athletic intelligent gay men?I have saw countless profiles from hotties saying, GOT, didn't even know what it meant, until one spelled it out, these boys love some "Game of Thrones" out here :whistle: and you not into it? :blink: you strike me as someone with intelligence I would think you would have grabbed onto this gem a long time ago. Usually shows tend to fall downward and end on poor notes, "Dexter" being and example while "Breaking Bad" stands as an example of a great TV experience viewing can be....on cable that is :umm: .....

I don't care what hot boys like :lol:

I skipped out on Dexter and Breaking Bad -_-

oh well let's get you on over to the old folks home, that's what they did to me when I started talking like that -_-...what exactly do you watch? besides Jon Stewart :filenails:

I watch either the entire series of the following shows or newest episodes:

WWE, Colbert :wub: , SCANDAL, Orange, American horror Story, True Blood, Mad Men (slacking tho), FOX's adult cartoons, South Park, The Walking Dead, Weeds, Nip/Tuck, 24, The Following, Archer, The Soup, Community (recently canceled), @Midnight

I watch either the entire series of the following shows or newest episodes:

WWE, Colbert :wub: , SCANDAL, Orange, American horror Story, True Blood, Mad Men (slacking tho), FOX's adult cartoons, South Park, The Walking Dead, Weeds, Nip/Tuck, 24, The Following, Archer, The Soup, Community (recently canceled), @Midnight

I have no fucking clue how to use multiqoute even when I try ....anywho, they canceled "Community"? :tear: I remember the ass bandit episode ::cry: as for the others, its weird you seem to enjoy a healthy balance of drama, fiction, man-boy cartoons, yet you don't have this urge to enjoy all things that Game of Thrones is, you do realize its like a fucking religion now, it's not really a show :)

I have no fucking clue how to use multiqoute even when I try ....anywho, they canceled "Community"? :tear: I remember the ass bandit episode : :cry: as for the others, its weird you seem to enjoy a healthy balance of drama, fiction, man-boy cartoons, yet you don't have this urge to enjoy all things that Game of Thrones is, you do realize its like a fucking religion now, it's not really a show :)

Yeah.. Fucking NBC... but I watch 95% of these shows when I'm not in a sober state of mind which makes some of them worthwhile, funnier, and/or sometimes more intense..

Community, South Park, Colbert, and sometimes Jon Stewart are just a few shows that should NOT be watched by sober viewers

IDK.. I kinda want to start GOT but soo many people are watching it... it kinda turns me off

Yeah.. Fucking NBC... but I watch 95% of these shows when I'm not in a sober state of mind which makes some of them worthwhile, funnier, and/or sometimes more intense..

Community, South Park, Colbert, and sometimes Jon Stewart are just a few shows that should NOT be watched by sober viewers

IDK.. I kinda want to start GOT but soo many people are watching it... it kinda turns me off

there are things that people follow simply because others adopted on, aka bandwagon folks, what is taking place with "Game of Thrones" is unprecendented in the history of cable television and current viewing experiences.GOT pulls in an average 8 million paying cable subscribers, for networks that is TV gold. So it begs the question what is it about GOT that so many people watch it? The character development, the plots, the parallels to our own times of those who have wealth and those that do not and serve others. This show is rich in detail, stories and an entire universe put together from a book ....

there are things that people follow simply because others adopted on, aka bandwagon folks, what is taking place with "Game of Thrones" is unprecendented in the history of cable television and current viewing experiences.GOT pulls in an average 8 million paying cable subscribers, for networks that is TV gold. So it begs the question what is it about GOT that so many people watch it? The character development, the plots, the parallels to our own times of those who have wealth and those that do not and serve others. This show is rich in detail, stories and an entire universe put together from a book ....

Fuck you bro.. You're argument is solid but I'm trying to have some kind of life -_-:asham:

Is that why you smoke?

oh no I smoke cause it makes me think even deeper, and the shit be real...I'm all about that culture, the shows u watch is pretty much what I do when I smoke out, otherwise why smoke? :unsure: life is pretty str8 fowrard, go to work, do what the fuck you should, save some money, laugh with friends when you can, but stay on yo shit...,my life is always doing something too much for me to clock out...weed is like a fucking beer on a Sunday BBQ, cute at the moment, not an all day everyday thing

That's why I finished them all too, VEE!!!

That's why I finished them all too, VEE!!!

Vee was probably one of the least likeable characters yet most dynamic they came up with.....I loved Morello's back story, and the cancer lady her back story was mad wild!

I can honestly say there's no 1 backstory this season I loved most, they were ALL REALLLLLLLY good, imo

THIS CHICK RIGHT HERE THO! I hope she blows up in the acting world beyond this show cause I just love her

SHE IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!