Lance Bass of 'NSYNC' Releases New Song - "Walking on Air"

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

And it's horrible, dated, and he should stop...

lance-bass-walking-on-air.jpg

Former ‘N Sync member Lance Bass has released a new song for the first time since he was a member of the iconic ’90s boy band.

Bass’ new song is titled “Walking On Air” (not to be confused with Katy Perry’s PRISM song of the same name) :umm: and features Anise K, Bella Blue, and Snoop Dog.

http://youtu.be/cqjlcSEX8uo

Snoop Dog will do any song if you pay him enough :coffee:

• Upvote 1

You're the only person that cares for the underdog solo flop artist from a pop group

You must be Kelly Rowland's and Michelle Williams' biggest stan

Ya no, not a fan of JC's 1 solo album, been needing him to do better sequel for years (make no mistake I like it more than all of Justins but I wouldn't pay for it), he's the best vocalists of the group, he deserves to be known, but I don't think that's his concern.

Kelly fan yes, Michelle.............LeToya Luckett fan yes.

Ya no, not a fan of JC's 1 solo album, been needing him to do better sequel for years (make no mistake I like it more than all of Justins but I wouldn't pay for it), he's the best vocalists of the group, he deserves to be known, but I don't think that's his concern.

Kelly fan yes, Michelle.............LeToya Luckett fan yes.

sooo many mistakes made in your reply... they appear in bold

Yes! I will always love JC :wub: And I agree, that first solo album, while not terrible, was beneath his ability. I've wanted another album from him for years.

EXACTLY, frankly it just wasn't special like so many of his leads with the groups. It's sad tho cause his voice has so much to it and so much versatility and it's just not shown or known past his group stuff, I dont think theres a scenerio where he could've been as big or bigger/more popular or successful than JT but it would've been nice if he at least got respectably far on his own. But if it took him THIS long to do a 2nd album (if he does ever do 1), Im guessing he just don't care much.

EXACTLY, frankly it just wasn't special like so many of his leads with the groups. It's sad tho cause his voice has so much to it and so much versatility and it's just not shown or known past his group stuff, I dont think theres a scenerio where he could've been as big or bigger/more popular or successful than JT but it would've been nice if he at least got respectably far on his own. But if it took him THIS long to do a 2nd album (if he does ever do 1), Im guessing he just don't care much.

Right. Even Justin said he had the best voice out of all of them and he's right. True, but I think he could have had success in his own right even if it wasn't on JT's level. He had plenty of ability, but I guess like you said he just didn't (and maybe still doesn't) care. I'll keep my hopes up for that second album to be released one day, though :lol:

Right. Even Justin said he had the best voice out of all of them and he's right. True, but I think he could have had success in his own right even if it wasn't on JT's level. He had plenty of ability, but I guess like you said he just didn't (and maybe still doesn't) care. I'll keep my hopes up for that second album to be released one day, though :lol:

Exactly, everybody & they mama know he was the VOICE of that group (Justin was the look, not that that didn't work more for him), but yea I guess that Nsync money makes it pretty easy to just not give a fuck lol. YES keep the hope alive lol. It's just not on my radar anymore but I have the hope, like if it's announced Im down to give it a listen, hell this generation could use more great vocalists in the mainstream.

Snoop Dog will do any song if you pay him enough :coffee:

Most people will. :coffee:

He's a muscian and he earns his living in a industry where his genre continues to merge into dance pop. So he's doing what he needs to do to continue getting that check. He got 3 kids and college aint cheap.

And I'm sure he doesn't remember.. a lot of times rappers end up on tracks becuz they either dropped by (to visit) and/or was in the studio next door. Alot of "collabs" happen by chance, so why not jump on..get a check..not give a fuck..and keep it moving. I'm sure that's Snoop's mentality at this point. He's a vet hustler.

• Upvote 1