(PARODY) The Legends Panel | The Reunion | Part 2

ThatOtherFan

Will P!nk be judged by the panel in Season 2? *crosses fingers* I feel like she should get 10s. She's not a legend yet, but she's well on her way.

Well that's the thing about the show... None of the new generation are legend yet even if they show potential. So who can really be inducted? -_-

Well that's the thing about the show... None of the new generation are legend yet even if they show potential. So who can really be inducted? -_-

Well they did induct TLC and Toni Braxton. They aren't new generation, though. Maybe TLC. You are right, though. I just wanna see a P!nk episode. :asham: Christina, too, and maybe Adele for fun. I'd love to see an Usher episode, too, just to watch him get shaded right out of the room :lmao:

Well they did induct TLC and Toni Braxton. They aren't new generation, though. Maybe TLC. You are right, though. I just wanna see a P!nk episode. :asham: Christina, too, and maybe Adele for fun. I'd love to see an Usher episode, too, just to watch him get shaded right out of the room :lmao:

They inducted Toni? :unsure:

:rolleyes:

No, they just said she had a better career than Bey. She wasn't inducted, though. :lol:

What? :umm:

They give Aaliyah too much. If she hadn't died she'd be like all the other washed up rnb chicks of that time. Imagine if Brandy died young right before what people thought would be her peak... She'd get the saint treatment too. God forbid, I'm just saying though. Beyonce slays all these chicks, Aaliyah included. And since the panel won't give it to Beyonce, the most qualified, there's really no one else -_- I guess they just need to cancel the show -_-

What? :umm:

They give Aaliyah too much. If she hadn't died she'd be like all the other washed up rnb chicks of that time. Imagine if Brandy died young right before what people thought would be her peak... She'd get the saint treatment too. God forbid, I'm just saying though. Beyonce slays all these chicks, Aaliyah included. And since the panel won't give it to Beyonce, the most qualified, there's really no one else -_- I guess they just need to cancel the show -_-

Toni is a legend :coffee:

I think Beyonce's fans give HER too much. :umm: Aaliyah wasn't just some R&B chick. The girl was incredibly talented, very popular, early in her career so she had a lot in her to give and had accolades that some chicks at the time wish they had. I can't say she'd be on Beyonce's status. We'd only know that if she lived. However, to say she was just another R&B chick is a mistake. She'd have given Bey a run for her money at the very least. I can say that. The panel judged it right.

• Upvote 2

I think Beyonce's fans give HER too much. :umm: Aaliyah wasn't just some R&B chick. The girl was incredibly talented, very popular, early in her career so she had a lot in her to give and had accolades that some chicks at the time wish they had. I can't say she'd be on Beyonce's status. We'd only know that if she lived. However, to say she was just another R&B chick is a mistake. She'd have given Bey a run for her money at the very least. I can say that. The panel judged it right.

I mean the big rnb chicks of that time which is why I said Brandy. Well everyone's fans give their faves too much... Aaliyah was definitely special and I consider her an icon. If anything I think Rihanna has had more to gain from Aaliyah being gone.

I mean the big rnb chicks of that time which is why I said Brandy. Well everyone's fans give their faves too much... Aaliyah was definitely special and I consider her an icon. If anything I think Rihanna has had more to gain from Aaliyah being gone.

How do you figure that one? I don't see any similarities between them.

How do you figure that one? I don't see any similarities between them.

Icons for their style, not big vocalists but great artistic instincts, a little more daring with their sound and image, more sleek and dark vibe.

Beyonce is where I do not see any similarity. She's way too all around talented. What she lacks is the genuine edginess and attitude of Aaliyah or Rihanna.

Icons for their style, not big vocalists but great artistic instincts, a little more daring with their sound and image, more sleek and dark vibe.

Beyonce is where I do not see any similarity. She's way too all around talented. What she lacks is the genuine edginess and attitude of Aaliyah or Rihanna.

Aaliyah is a much better vocalist than Rihanna. Even taking her personal sound or whatever into account. I also think she had more stake in her career than Rihanna does. I'm just a casual fan of Aaliyah so I'm not able to really argue for her.

Beyonce can sing, and somewhat dance, though it's much of the same thing over and over. She's a good business woman. Where is the "all around talent" coming from?

Aaliyah is a much better vocalist than Rihanna. Even taking her personal sound or whatever into account. I also think she had more stake in her career than Rihanna does. I'm just a casual fan of Aaliyah so I'm not able to really argue for her.

Beyonce can sing, and somewhat dance, though it's much of the same thing over and over. She's a good business woman. Where is the "all around talent" coming from?

Somewhat dance? Gurl :coffee: she's the best voice and performer. I mean in one, and on her level.

Will P!nk be judged by the panel in Season 2? *crosses fingers* I feel like she should get 10s. She's not a legend yet, but she's well on her way.

Pink is coming... soon. lol I have so many requests. lol Pink would definitely get 10's! :excited:

Exactly.

People always say "Beyonce is the better singer" and that's true (though still subjective, because a bigger voice doesn't necessarily make you the better singer, but I digress....).

That's not the determining factor in a career/whose more successful.

Aaliyah had A LOT lined up...

Several films (including Sparkle, The Matrix 2 & 3, Honey (which made Jessica Alba a star), and a few others. Endorsement deals. A clothing line. A world tour in 2002, and was working on her 4th album while recording her 3rd album (this is all information given to me by stans lol).

She was being put into position to really dominate. Hence, our decision Rochester. :rolleyes:

Outside of that, it's a damn parody! lol

The running joke is that Beyonce keeps trying to get on the panel only to be continuously chopped. lol She'll be chopped again too. (Spoiler alert :shifty: lol)

• Upvote 2

Pink is coming... soon. lol I have so many requests. lol Pink would definitely get 10's! :excited:

Yay!! :yahoo: You guys treat my girl right. I want her to throw some serious shade if anyone comes for her :thumbup:

Exactly.

People always say "Beyonce is the better singer" and that's true (though still subjective, because a bigger voice doesn't necessarily make you the better singer, but I digress....).

Several films (including Sparkle, The Matrix 2 & 3, Honey (which made Jessica Alba a star), and a few others. Endorsement deals. A clothing line. A world tour in 2002, and was working on her 4th album while recording her 3rd album (this is all information given to me by stans lol).

She was being put into position to really dominate. Hence, our decision Rochester. :rolleyes:

The running joke is that Beyonce keeps trying to get on the panel only to be continuously chopped. lol She'll be chopped again too. (Spoiler alert :shifty: lol)

Wow. I knew she was about to embark on some big plans, but I didn't know they were that big. Damn, I would have loved to see her blow up from all of that.

I read that "it's a damn parody" in your Prince voice :lmao:

Nooo no spoilers :( Though we all know it was going to happen again -_- I give her points for persistence lol

• Upvote 1

Exactly.

Yeah yeah. Lots of people have things lined up, who knows how big she would have really gotten or if she had already peaked. She has it easy in a sense because we'll never know and fans idealize what her path would have been.

Yeah yeah. Lots of people have things lined up, who knows how big she would have really gotten or if she had already peaked. She has it easy in a sense because we'll never know and fans idealize what her path would have been.

Of course we'll never know. Not to be morbid but if Beyonce had passed at 22, she wouldn't have even released her 1st solo album.

The point is she never was just "an R&B chick" and in the entertainment business it's not your talent alone that puts you on top. She was making the moves that could have lead to a significant time of dominance. That's the point.

Yay!! :yahoo: You guys treat my girl right. I want her to throw some serious shade if anyone comes for her :thumbup:

The Bey stans will be in their feelings if we give her 10s. "How did she get 10's, yet you all keep chopping Beyonce! Y'all are some HATERS!!!" I can see the comments now. :sigh: lol

I read that "it's a damn parody" in your Prince voice :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

We've gotten ALOT of requests for more men, and Im sure we will have more in season 2, but the truth is, we do get more attention and views with the female celebs, but yea we got fellas lined up.

IMO, it's easier to write shade for females. MJ and Prince being the exception. lol

You're right though, we have gotten requests for more men to make appearances....and they will.... :shifty: lol