(PARODY) The Legends Panel | The Reunion | Part 2

ThatOtherFan

Lil Richard coming thru w/ his reading and legendary "nobody ain't give me nothing" line had me :lmao:

Madonna shading Stevie was the most lethal shade of all.

iCant iCant w/ Tina..she gets me EVERYTIME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When Rihanna started singing that song and when she hit them notes >>>>> in tears :lmao:

And :excited: at yall clocking Beyonce on that supposed original idea of how she dropped her album :lol:

And Lamont plz don't take two years to come back w/ season 2 :sigh:

• Upvote 2

Rihanna in this>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thank you, Hotass! :wub:

David Bowie, oh my GAWD! :lmao:Damn, Beyoncé has lived up to and beyond being called Thiefoncé. She'll steal from any and everyone.

I loved this episode :wub: Can't wait for the next season :thumbup:

You know we had to clock it! :coffee: lol

Thank you for watching, sis! :blush:

Lil Richard coming thru w/ his reading and legendary "nobody ain't give me nothing" line had me :lmao:

Madonna shading Stevie was the most lethal shade of all.

iCant iCant w/ Tina..she gets me EVERYTIME :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When Rihanna started singing that song and when she hit them notes >>>>> in tears :lmao:

And :excited: at yall clocking Beyonce on that supposed original idea of how she dropped her album :lol:

And Lamont plz don't take two years to come back w/ season 2 :sigh:

Thank you, Dayz! :blush:

....and I'll try not to take forever. -_- lol

Madonna has some of the best shade of anyone. The gag is that TOF hates her, but she provides some of the best shade. :lmao:

I will never get tired of her "Jah-net"..because I know she's gonna shade her. :lmao:

The real gag is I don't even intend on giving Metamucil the best shade. -_- Maybe it's because all of the shade we write for her is so petty. -_-:lol:

• Upvote 1

The real gag is I don't even intend on giving Metamucil the best shade. -_- Maybe it's because all of the shade we write for her is so petty. -_-:lol:

:lmao: It's one of the highlights of your show..I think why I love her in this because it's something she would do in real life. :asham:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yessssssssss! They need to keep this up..it's pretty damn good comedy for real. :lmao:

It was a great idea from jump. Everybody on the panel changed the game in their own way and they all have history together and were rivals at one point in time. Its only fitting that they sit back and judge these new artist who are trying so desperately to imitate them. Forget them 'Got To Be Real' hoes, this Is where its at for me.

It was a great idea from jump. Everybody on the panel changed the game in their own way and they all have history together and were rivals at one point in time. Its only fitting that they sit back and judge these new artist who are trying so desperately to imitate them. Forget them 'Got To Be Real' hoes, this Is where its at for me.

:lmao: :lmao: You damn right! The legends panel are my generation.. :coffee: And they have a right to judge the lessors since they are the ones who created them. :coffee:

#CLOCKED!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping:

I wish I wasn't out of likes for the day. -_- lol

:lmao: :lmao: You damn right! The legends panel are my generation.. :coffee: And they have a right to judge the lessors since they are the ones who created them. :coffee:

CLOCKED AGAIN, Hotass!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: