(PARODY) The Legends Panel | The Reunion | Part 2

ThatOtherFan

The Bey stans will be in their feelings if we give her 10s. "How did she get 10's, yet you all keep chopping Beyonce! Y'all are some HATERS!!!" I can see the comments now. :sigh: lol

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Ch..forget them. :coffee: Beyonce needs some humility. She might be worth 10s if she and her flies gnats bees weren't so quick to deem her legend. She is successful, maybe even iconic, but she isn't a legend and they can stay mad.

It gave me life :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 2

Ch..forget them. :coffee: Beyonce needs some humility. She might be worth 10s if she and her flies gnats bees weren't so quick to deem her legend. She is successful, maybe even iconic, but she isn't a legend and they can stay mad.

GIRL...I LOVE YO NEW NO LYE RELAXER!!!

#CLOCKED and #GATHERED... and that's why she keeps getting chopped. Along with the fact it's funny to me. lol