ESPN: Behind the Scenes: Wardrobe Malfunction

On my behalf? Please.. This is a two way street...

And I know you're coming to Canada to then come into America to marry me for your citizenship.. I've played this game a many times... A many times

Like I'll be stepping foot in Cleveland...

janet-jackson-neck-roll-gif.gif

I knew it :lol:

I always was :lol:. I just went through a confused stage

All in good fun :lol:

Well it's always confusing for us. :lol: It's like until we find someone who really satisfies us that we go through waves of preferring one gender over the other. As a bi woman, I'll say that, I guess. Maybe for bi guys it's different :asham:

• Upvote 1

All in good fun :lol:

Well it's always confusing for us. It's like until we find someone who really satisfies us that we go through waves of preferring one gender over the other. As a woman, I'll say that I guess. Maybe for guys it's different :lol:

I totally agree. I guess we like what we like. Sometimes what we like changes depending on where we are in life, if that makes sense... :lol:. I don't think sexuality is ever 100% defined, not for everybody anyway.

Well it's always confusing for us. :lol: It's like until we find someone who really satisfies us that we go through waves of preferring one gender over the other. As a bi woman, I'll say that, I guess. Maybe for bi guys it's different :asham:

ALLL TRUTH, it's not sooo different, it's alot more ridicule ofcourse, but for the most part its just like what you described.