ESPN: Behind the Scenes: Wardrobe Malfunction

I totally agree. I guess we like what we like. Sometimes what we like changes depending on where we are in life, if that makes sense... :lol:. I don't think sexuality is ever 100% defined, not for everybody anyway.

I agree. I mean I remember when I first got here three years ago (Damn, that long :mellow: ) I felt like a major lesbian. :lol: In the last couple years, I haven't even looked at women the same. I know I'm attracted to them still, but I don't feel crazy (literally crazy) about them like I did before. I actually feel settled now where I am. Maybe we just all need a couple of crazy phases before we find what we like. If settling is an option anyway since, like you said, is never 100% defined for everyone :lol:

God I miss Kirstie. Her movies >>>>>>>>>>>>

She has a new show on TVLand, it's called Kirstie.....it's OK, it's old school sitcom style, and it's pretty corny, but it's good for a cheap laugh (I LOVE her & Rhea Pearlman together again....they coulda kept Michael Richards, it's like Kramer was was all that man was good for)

ALLL TRUTH, it's not sooo different, it's alot more ridicule ofcourse, but for the most part its just like what you described.

Yeah. I've always hated that bi guys are always treated so harshly as opposed to the women. I can reason why, but it isn't right and mainly comes from that rigid standard of "masculinity" as well as the stereotypes. Humans :sigh:

I agree. I mean I remember when I first got here three years ago (Damn, that long :mellow: ) I felt like a major lesbian. :lol: In the last couple years, I haven't even looked at women the same. I know I'm attracted to them still, but I don't feel crazy (literally crazy) about them like I did before. I actually feel settled now where I am. Maybe we just all need a couple of crazy phases before we find what we like. If settling is an option anyway since, like you said, is never 100% defined for everyone :lol:

We definitely need those crazy phases :lol:. I think had I gone away for university I would have found out or experienced a lot sooner. But I'm happy where I am right now.

She has a new show on TVLand, it's called Kirstie.....it's OK, it's old school sitcom style, and it's pretty corny, but it's good for a cheap laugh (I LOVE her & Rhea Pearlman together again....they coulda kept Michael Richards, it's like Kramer was was all that man was good for)

I'll check that out ^_^. I want a new film in the Look series. Apparently there's going to be a re-boot but I want Kirstie and Travolta to do another. Their chemistry was HAWT.

Yeah. I've always hated that bi guys are always treated so harshly as opposed to the women. I can reason why, but it isn't right and mainly comes from that rigid standard of "masculinity" as well as the stereotypes. Humans :sigh:

EXACTLY (& RIGHT with Humans, ugh) And yea we face it from both straight girls and gay guys, but hey Im more used to it now than like 3 yrs ago, But yea dem phases....last year was a pretty out there 1 for me, but I was going through alot last year inside that I didn't quite know how to express, but those kind of lessons come with age I suppose.

We definitely need those crazy phases :lol:. I think had I gone away for university I would have found out or experienced a lot sooner. But I'm happy where I am right now.

Yeah, my first month of college was my revelation. Small all-girls college and I hated it. I was ready to transfer like immediately :lmao:

EXACTLY (& RIGHT with Humans, ugh) And yea we face it from both straight girls and gay guys, but hey Im more used to it now than like 3 yrs ago, But yea dem phases....last year was a pretty out there 1 for me, but I was going through alot last year inside that I didn't quite know how to express, but those kind of lessons come with age I suppose.

Yeah, age teaches you a lot. Life teaches you a lot in general, honestly. The sooner you learn the better and the more chance you have to have better.

It was Janet/Gil's idea.. JT didn't deserve the blame.. He's easily interchangeable with any male star of 2004.

Neither deserved the blame not the extent of everything that took place. However, there were two people on that stage, and Janet did not make Justin do what he did

However, I was mostly joking with Dayz, because I know Julissa is his fav (your fav too :rolleyes:) and I knew he would go into "Justina TimberFLOP stan mode" :coffee: lol

JT should have stuck by her side... as a friend should

Forget standing by her... how about not putting the blame all on her and pretending if he had been duped. BYE JULISSA!

Like the media wasn't going to give him a pass regardless.... :sigh:

Neither deserved the blame not the extent of everything that took place. However, there were two people on that stage, and Janet did not make Justin do what he did

However, I was mostly joking with Dayz, because I know Julissa is his fav (your fav too :rolleyes:) and I knew he would go into "Justina TimberFLOP stan mode" :coffee: lol

Forget standing by her... how about not putting the blame all on her and pretending if he had been duped. BYE JULISSA!

Like the media wasn't going to give him a pass regardless.... :sigh:

Yeah. She kinda did when she and Gil thought up the idea :umm:

He thought it was a stunt too.. Came outta no where...

Yeah. She kinda did when she and Gil thought up the idea :umm:

He thought it was a stunt too.. Came outta no where...

Can't come out of no where when he was well aware of what was going to happen before it happened.

Just admit that your fav was wrong and fucked up in this situation. :sigh: He did Janet dirty. Doesn't take away from the success he had after the fact, but he was still wrong.

Can't come out of no where when he was well aware of what was going to happen before it happened.

Just admit that your fav was wrong and fucked up in this situation. :sigh: He did Janet dirty. Doesn't take away from the success he had after the fact, but he was still wrong.

:mellow: Blah Blah Blah.. it was Janets IDEA! She does deserve majority of the responsibility ...dafuk is wrong with your logic :blink:

Game already admitted he was a bad friend..shoot him! As if we all haven't been the greatest friend to someone before. Friends fuck up and do wrong things. Thats life. You ain't perfect..oh excuse me... You're God,right? :mellow:

:mellow: Blah Blah Blah.. it was Janets IDEA! She does deserve majority of the responsibility ...dafuk is wrong with your logic :blink:

There were TWO people on the stage. She's didn't grab his hand and place it on her breast cup.

Even then, I'm talking about after the fact, when Julissa pretended as if Janet tricked and fooled him.

Game said, "JT should have stuck by her side... as a friend should"

I said, fuck that, how about not pretending as if he been tricked and putting all the blame on her.

He did more than "not being there for her as a friend" is my point.

• Upvote 1

Justin was confused about the stunt of the actual titty coming out.Are you tryna imply he knew her titty was gonna come out? How would you know that if Janet herself even acts like it wasn't suppose to? :blink:

Don't play stupid, Dayz. It's not very becoming. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about Justin acting as if Janet had trick, duped, and betrayed him. He did more than simply "not sticking by a friend".

That is my point.

Don't play stupid, Dayz. It's not very becoming. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about Justin acting as if Janet had trick, duped, and betrayed him. He did more than simply "not sticking by a friend".

That is my point.

He did feel tricked !!!

If you tell me ..Dayz we're gonna go bully these ppl and take their lunch money and I agree but then we get over there and you pull out a gun and start blasting! Do you think I shouldn't feel tricked? Do you think I shouldn't be thrown off and confused and feel like you used me?