ESPN: Behind the Scenes: Wardrobe Malfunction

He did feel tricked !!!

If you tell me ..Dayz we're gonna go bully these ppl and take their lunch money and I agree but then we get over there and you pull out a gun and start blasting! Do you think I shouldn't feel tricked? Do you think I shouldn't be thrown off and confused and feel like you used me?

So then are you saying that Janet grabbed Justin's had, placed it on her breast, and force him to remove the cup?

OR are you saying Janet intentionally planned to expose a breast and lead Justin to believe the red lace bra/cup would be in it's place upon removing the wardrobe piece?

Either way, you're about to say that Janet knowingly tricked Justin...

I'll wait while you work on your argument... :coffee:

Can't come out of no where when he was well aware of what was going to happen before it happened.

Just admit that your fav was wrong and fucked up in this situation. :sigh: He did Janet dirty. Doesn't take away from the success he had after the fact, but he was still wrong.

He didn't know her breast would be exposed.. Hell she didn't know that... No one knew that :blink:

He was wrong by being a shitty friend. Yes... But He couldn't help that the media only attacked Janet and he should not be blamed... He was a pawn in the Queens game of chess

He didn't know her breast would be exposed.. Hell she didn't know that... No one knew that :blink:

He was wrong by being a shitty friend. Yes... But He couldn't help that the media only attacked Janet and he should not be blamed... He was a pawn in the Queens game of chess

If he truly thought the actual breast being exposed was a mistake, why did he act as if Janet had tricked/duped/misled him...

A shitty friend, that did more than simply not standing by her side, that's my point.

So then are you saying that Janet grabbed Justin's had, placed it on her breast, and force him to remove the cup?

OR are you saying Janet intentionally planned to expose a breast and lead Justin to believe the red lace bra/cup would in it's place upon removing the wardrobe piece?

Either way, you're about say Janet knowing tricked Justin...

I'll wait while you work on your argument... :coffee:

He's not saying either of those... Janet didn't know her breast was gonna be exposed. And JT thought Janet was pulling a stunt that he had no knowledge about. DAYZ bully example was dead on

If he truly thought the actual breast being exposed was a mistake, why did he act as if Janet had tricked/duped/misled him...

A shitty friend, that did more than simply not standing by her side, that's my point.

He didn't think that the ENTIRE time but def at first... Especially with Janet running from the scene :umm:

What more did he do besides be a shitty person/friend?

If he's not saying either of those, Justin has no reason to feel tricked/duped/betrayed/etc. :wink:

That's one hell of a fallacy...

No one knew, including Janet and Justin that her entire breast would be exposed.. He assumed Janet pulled a stunt/duped him without his consent since Janet cut off all communication with the world shortly after and made a b-line to her private jet

So then you are saying that Justin thought Janet tricked him? Okay....

Correct. At first.. Then made a great PR move to hide low for a while... While still being a shitty friend

A good person and friend would have stood by Janet but business wise JT's team made a great play by staying out of it

That's one hell of a fallacy...

No one knew, including Janet and Justin that her entire breast would be exposed.. He assumed Janet pulled a stunt/duped him without his consent since Janet cut off all communication with the world shortly after and made a b-line to her private jet

He had the evidence in his hand. He would have known in that moment if he pulled more than what was intended to come off. :wink:

Correct. At first.. Then made a great PR move to hide low for a while... While still being a shitty friend

A good person and friend would have stood by Janet but business wise JT's team made a great play by staying out of it

He didn't lay low. He continued promoting his work, and allowed the world to think his position was that he had been tricked/duped/betrayed.

He had the evidence in his hand. He would have known in that moment if he pulled more than what was intended to come off. :wink:

Umm okay? but prior to that.. He didn't know

He didn't lay low. He continued promoting his work, and allowed the world to think he's position was that he had been tricked/duped/betrayed.

What was he promoting? His first era ended and his second epic album didn't begin for another 2 years

Umm okay? but prior to that.. He didn't know

Prior to that he knew and agreed to ripping off Janet's breast plate. In the moments after, he would have known if he had ripped off more then intended.

What did he do as soon as he got off stage? He said it was a "wardrobe malfunction"

It was only after the firestorm that he suddenly felt betrayed/tricked/duped.

He did more than just being a shitty friend.

What was he promoting? His first era ended and his second epic album didn't begin for another 2 years

I haven't a clue. I do know he was on tour at the time. The Grammys. etc

The point is he wasn't laying low. He simply allowed the media to portray him as a victim, and (based on his own statements) that he had been "betrayed"

Prior to that he knew and agreed to ripping off Janet's breast plate. In the moments after, he would have known if he had ripped off more then intended.

What did he do as soon as he got off stage? He said it was a "wardrobe malfunction"

It was only after the firestorm that he suddenly felt betrayed/tricked/duped.

He did more than just being a shitty friend.

I haven't a clue. I do know he was on tour at the time. The Grammys. etc

The point is he wasn't laying low. He simply allowed the media to portray him as a victim, and (based on his own statements) that he had been "betrayed"

Prior to that he and Janet thought the red lace part was going to stay on.. :umm: and moments later he did know.. and thought it was a stunt

Yes.. because he thought Janet planned it :umm:

He was on hiatus from his tour.. He stopped in January... and started back up in June...

A statement from CBS said Timberlake's apology was a requirement for his participation in the broadcast. The network said Jackson declined the invitation to appear and apologize.

http://www.cnn.com/2...iref=newssearch

He apologized.. She didn't.. She had the opportunity to but she probably didn't want to go anyways

Yes.. because he thought Janet planned the malfunction... :umm: His career was on the line.. he took the selfish way out and I don't blame him

Well she did address The Grammy apology thing, she said at 1st she didn't want to, but when Luther asked her to present the award she said she'd put all the mess asside and just do it and they told her NO....they flipped the script on her, I guess they wanted her to jump at the opportunity lol.

Prior to that he and Janet thought the red lace part was going to stay on.. :umm: and moments later he did know.. and thought it was a stunt

Yes.. because he thought Janet planned it :umm:

He was on hiatus from his tour.. He stopped in January... and started back up in June...

A statement from CBS said Timberlake's apology was a requirement for his participation in the broadcast. The network said Jackson declined the invitation to appear and apologize.

http://www.cnn.com/2...iref=newssearch

He apologized.. She didn't.. She had the opportunity to but she probably didn't want to go anyways

Yes.. because he thought Janet planned the malfunction... :umm: His career was on the line.. he took the selfish way out and I don't blame him

But if he realized he pulled off more than intended he would have known he hadn't been duped. Giving him no reason to claim that he felt he had been betrayed. None.

Thus making his statements after the fact even more ludicrous. Especially considering he claimed it was all a "Wardrobe Malfunction" initially. Remember he coined that phrase in his first interview which was given immediately after coming off the stage.

I know he apologized at the Grammys and Janet chose not to. I'm talking about how he allowed the media to portray the situation as if he was a victim too and as if Janet had betrayed him.

He was more than shitty friend, he literally threw her under the bus.

What no... What?! That doesn't take sense TOF. And you used the word IF which means that that's a conspiracy theory you made up... I'm not here for ifs... I'm here for facts. Fact is he didn't know that her breast were gonna be exposed.. He didn't know if it were a stunt or not..

I don't think he played the victim as he tried to distance himself but okay..if you insist

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1484824/justin-appalled-by-super-bowl-incident.jhtml

No he didn't LITERALLY throw her under a bus.. He figuratively threw her under the bus.. Do not misuse the English language to try and prove a point

What no... What?! That doesn't take sense TOF. And you used the word IF which means that that's a conspiracy theory you made up... I'm not here for ifs... I'm here for facts. Fact is he didn't know that her breast were gonna be exposed.. He didn't know if it were a stunt or not..

I don't think he played the victim as he tried to distance himself but okay..if you insist

http://www.mtv.com/n...-incident.jhtml

No he didn't LITERALLY throw her under a bus.. He figuratively threw her under the bus.. Do not misuse the English language to try and prove a point

It's MAKE... Not take, since you want to focus on obvious mistakes to distract. :coffee:

I'm making up conspiracy theories? So you're saying Justin thought Janet mislead him. Even though it was he that coined the phrase "Wardrobe Malfunction" and it was he that jumped into the camera immediately after coming off the field?

I advise you work on your argument, like Dayz.

I'm glad you brought up his comments in that MTV article

Here's the video...starts 6:10

You can watch him FIGURATIVELY/LITERALLY throw Janet under the bus... :wink:

the real tea is that Miss Jackson witnessed the Madonna and Britney make-out session at the fall MTV awards 2003 ...while Justin (her friend at the time) looked on helplessly in the audience like he had egg on his face. Jackson being the noble friend that she is decided to involve Justin in her Superbowl show and pull a bigger stunt herself ...not only to help her friend but to one up Madonna and her attention whoring ways. She was in an 'Ill show you bitches' kind of a mind state. Unfortunately the whole thing blew up in her face, her friend did not have her back and was blown way out of proportion. Yet it did add to Janet's legacy as she did make history, an impact on society AND got a new phrase coined in her honor.

• Upvote 3

the real tea is that Miss Jackson witnessed the Madonna and Britney make-out session at the fall MTV awards 2003 ...while Justin (her friend at the time) looked on helplessly in the audience like he had egg on his face. Jackson being the noble friend that she is decided to involve Justin in her Superbowl show and pull a bigger stunt herself ...not only to help her friend but to one up Madonna and her attention whoring ways. She was in an 'Ill show you bitches' kind of a mind state. Unfortunately the whole thing blew up in her face, her friend did not have her back and was blown way out of proportion. Yet it did add to Janet's legacy as she did make history, an impact on society AND got a new phrase coined in her honor.

Yes. You better spill it :lmao:

I thought Madonna kissed Britney after the SB incident.