ESPN: Behind the Scenes: Wardrobe Malfunction

On ESPN's Apple TV app, they have a 5 min feature on "behind the wardrobe malfunction". It has 2 rare never before seen photos along with the Directors talking about how things were suppose to go and what was originally suppose to be ripped off.

Enjoy.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=10363866

I read this. It was a good read. I loved the parts on what happened immediately after Janhova sacrificed herself for her children.

It really puts things in perspective, epsecially the apology that happened ten years after the rapture.

The fact that it is still being talked about and dissected really shows the impact of her sacred nipple.

:lol: @ the MTV producer saying he realized Janet had juss played them. She performed ..pulled a stunt (that they weren't aware of) ..and her team were not answering any calls and she was already at the airport getting the hell up outta there. He said that was the last time he ever seen or heard from Janet Jackson...

That does make Janet sound like she played da Fuck out of MTV.She had it all planned. :lmao:

I read this. It was a good read. I loved the parts on what happened immediately after Janhova sacrificed herself for her children.

It really puts things in perspective, epsecially the apology that happened ten years after the rapture.

The fact that it is still being talked about and dissected really shows the impact of her sacred nipple.

omg death at the fucking lil brats watching the tv like those little fucker watch football :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and yes the nipple is sacred :wub::tear:

No, not that lil strip.. the rest of the lace is on the inside of that breast cup lol. The lace is like the "lining"of it, if you will.

Thank you, I like the way the lady in the video described it, and it's what I always thought happened too, that the whole breast wasnt supposed to come out and since they didn't rehearse it, they didn't get to make sure it went right. From the sound of those rehearsals tho, I would've LOVED to see what it could've been, skirt rip & all......................CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THAT MALFUNCTIONED......and she got blacklisted the way she did for 1 tit, if she showed the world cooch & that ass...................................we would've been praying for what we got over the last 10 years lol.

Thank you, I like the way the lady in the video described it, and it's what I always thought happened too, that the whole breast wasnt supposed to come out and since they didn't rehearse it, they didn't get to make sure it went right. From the sound of those rehearsals tho, I would've LOVED to see what it could've been, skirt rip & all......................CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THAT MALFUNCTIONED......and she got blacklisted she did for 1 tit, if she showed the world cooch & that ass...................................we would've been praying for what we got over the last 10 years lol.

The planets would have stopped spinning at that moment lol

Am I the only one to think that Janet planned this whole thing to distract the media from going in on her brother. I don't know I just don't see how she could have ever though that this would go over well with the public, especially with their hatred of Mj at the time. If it was, then I really have to say that she really loved him very much to do something like that. I mean before the Superbowl Janet, I would say was one of the most respected and least scandalous artist out there. I believe that was the main reason that MTV chose her as the first MTV Icon recipient over Mj and Madonna. I hated that overnight she became public enemy #1. I mean you would have though that Janet went in and shot up a schoolhouse with the way that they treated her. All the while Justin gets off scot free. I don't care what anyone says he was apart of it and he should've been treated the same way she was.

One flaw in your theory... MJ trial started in 2005.. :umm:

True...But THAT documentary was in 2003 - which was when the anti-MJ furor went into overdrive...and also balcony incident in 2002. Since the 90s he always had high negative publicity but they were especially high in the few years before the 2005 trial

And Janet had nothing to do with any of it :umm: and the documentary showed that MJ was weird.. Something the public gathered a long time ago

True but it's plausible that she'd do something to 'protect' him ala Scream. You can't dismiss it because you can't read Janets mind.

True but it's plausible that she'd do something to 'protect' him ala Scream. You can't dismiss it because you can't read Janets mind.

Are you Comparing a song to showing a boob to 90 million people at an American sporting event? :blink: I don't think so boo. Janet called it an accident.. You call it protecting a sick sick man... Well whose wrong?

Are you Comparing a song to showing a boob to 90 million people at an American sporting event? :blink: I don't think so boo. Janet called it an accident.. You call it protecting a sick sick man... Well whose wrong?

No. I'm just not being a dismissive prick like yourself. Let the new member feel great :rolleyes:.

BlackCat1989 - Watch out for Game. He's the resident fungi. :rolleyes:.

Oh did that get her blacklisted :umm:

Go buy a dildo and loosen up -_-.