Happy Birthday JoeJoe

bu.

today not really. I'm just sitting back chillin'. Went to the gym this morning. One of my homeboys Luis just dropped me off a bottle of vodka before he went to work and a few other friends hit me up to hang out later. I'm celebrating my bday this weekend when me and a few friends take a trip to the state capital which is Sacramento, CA which they all know is my party city. Anyway Saturday we're all driving down there which is only about an hour and 10 mins, and we're renting a hotel and going out to dinner and then hitting up the bars and then we gonna hit the club and turn up lol

That sounds so good! I need a weekend like that. I hope you have a great time - which I know you will!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25739-1377029919-38_zps2641ca0d.gif

Too bad I was talking to YOU

and I thanked you.. Joe didn't thank everyone

That was the point. You said that to me when I wanted a personal thank you. :coffee:

You thanked me after the fact. After it had been pointed that your prior "thank you everyone" was said prior to my post. :umm:

You were giving out "thank you's" to every person that responded at that point, and you skipped over me. <_<

Now you know what it feels like! :hmph:

This small victory is an outlier on your track record, and that's putting it nicely :coffee:

Rochester, why must you always shade me unnecessarily!?! :umm:

That sounds so good! I need a weekend like that. I hope you have a great time - which I know you will!

Thanks! Well last night I hung out with the guy in my siggy who loves using my lap as a pillow to sleep on lol. Had to wake him up so he could go home. Yeah i'm so excited for Saturday.This club has 2 floors 3 outside patios. 1 upstairs, 1 by the pool of course, and 1 on the other end of the club. A hip hop & r&b room where the music videos play on the screen and they play current to old school including Janet, TLC, and Aaliyah songs. Also there's a house music room, and another room where they play random from hip hop to dance to latin music

But I thanked you when I thanked everyone.

I haven't gotten acknowledged in this thread. Conspiracy

That was BEFOREI posted! After that you were thanking everyone individually and skipped me! :umm:

Thanks! Well last night I hung out with the guy in my siggy who loves using my lap as a pillow to sleep on lol. Had to wake him up so he could go home. Yeah i'm so excited for Saturday.This club has 2 floors 3 outside patios. 1 upstairs, 1 by the pool of course, and 1 on the other end of the club. A hip hop & r&b room where the music videos play on the screen and they play current to old school including Janet, TLC, and Aaliyah songs. Also there's a house music room, and another room where they play random from hip hop to dance to latin music

Birthday sex!!!! :w00t::shifty:

That was the point. You said that to me when I wanted a personal thank you. :coffee:

You thanked me after the fact. After it had been pointed that your prior "thank you everyone" was said prior to my post. :umm:

You were giving out "thank you's" to every person that responded at that point, and you skipped over me. <_<

Now you know what it feels like! :hmph:

Rochester, why must you always shade me unnecessarily!?! :umm:

You're losing me at "unnecessarily" :unsure:

Thanks Game for the birthday shoutout!!!

That was BEFOREI posted! After that you were thanking everyone individually and skipped me! :umm:

Birthday sex!!!! :w00t::shifty:

is sex all y'all think about :rolleyes:

You were gonna do that regardless.

Guess you ain't learn yet huh? smh
  • Upvote 1

I'm so jealous. I've never been to a club properly.