Shia Leabouf stages public apology stunt, Screen junkie's calls him out to his face

jarrylf

:lol:!! I'm pissed for him! I HATE Mark Wahlberg - that cunt! UGH! I can't stand his face or his voice or any of his movies!

I hope I can make it through the whole movie watching his ugly pointy nose and his wrinkled ass forehead. Ugh i'm thinking about Shia again and he ain't even hot smdh

I think I would've been scared to physically take off the bag on his head myself since he has a rep these days for FIGHTING and getting DOWN lol

OMG I have problems. Why in the hell do I think about sex with this dummy? :mellow:

You arent the only one...

I really love Shia but even I'm thinking wtf is up with him lately. Is it just a Joaquin Phoenix type stunt?

I REALLY hope so, I think it's all the pressure, he turned down Transformers because he says he's sick of big budget "Hollywood" movies and would much rather make more artistic independent movies....in his newest 1 he plays a nympho and had to audition by showing his erected peen...

I REALLY hope so, I think it's all the pressure, he turned down Transformers because he says he's sick of big budget "Hollywood" movies and would much rather make more artistic independent movies....in his newest 1 he plays a nympho and had to audition by showing his erected peen...

I really want to watch Nympho. I've heard it's really good and not just because of the sex. He's a good actor - I wish he'd sort his shit out. What is with these kid stars going all cray cray :umm:.

He's so - wooden and lame. He's the reason I can't enjoy Ted or that one with the scary disease in the air.

You talking about "The Happening". It was a ok movie to see. I always try to ignore him in his own damn movies. That right there don't make no sense lol

Am I the only one who thought that was very rude?

that the guy was rude or Shia for sitting there not saying anything?

Eh, their comedians, it's what I expect, he gave them material.

If Ok is code for 1 of the worst movies of all time, I definitely agree....

it was kinda stupid but I was bored and there was nothing on tv and nothing good at the movies so me n my ex best friend hit up redbox lol

it was kinda stupid but I was bored and there was nothing on tv and nothing good at the movies so me n my ex best friend hit up redbox lol

The directing was SHITTTTT, I mean I don't hate ol Marky's acting like most of you here, but he's not worth anything special, but that fuckin movie, I blame M.Knight, he is a VERY shitty un-imaginative limited diretion, and in this movie it was like he didn't even try.