Kanye .. "Madonna is the Greastest Visual Musical Artist OF ALL TIME

janetDAYZ

I just fucking bet we don't need to go into anything you've been through. rotfl2.gif Because the reality is that you've NEVER been thru ANY of those scenarios. You've NEVER been followed around the store. You've NEVER been complimented by ppl who look like you on how "well-spoken" you are. You've NEVER been accused of getting accepted into top colleges because you're a minority. NONE OF THAT SHIT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU. rotfl2.gif So build yourself an amphitheater and have EVERY seat in EVERY section.

And rotfl2.gif @ 'entitlement'. Do we need to go down this road? You fucking live in DC/Virgina, wherever, it's below the Mason-Dixon Line. The ground you walk on is littered with the bones of slaves, MY ancestors. The Capitol that you see in DC and admire from afar and take pictures of was built by slaves, my ancestors. When the White House was burned down in 1812, who rebuilt it? SLAVES, my ancestors. The entire Southern economy was built and sustained on the backs (literally) of SLAVES, my ancestors, NOT YOURS. Your people did not spend 100+ years having their rights questioned and revoked, lynched, sprayed with high-powered water hoses, homes set on fire, have social groups organized to "keep Whites in their place", and everything in between because of the color of their skin. We as Blacks have endured oppression and fought and died for the rights easily accessible to you and you have the fucking nerve to talk about "entitlement"?!?!?! That is our history and that is what we come from. That's our foundation and we are still in the process of rebuilding. And your continued argument of "we did not endure" is the EXACT train of thought Whites had when they dismantled our culture at the beginning of slavery in America. Yes, Kenny, let that deep-rooted White supremacy shine though. Check your fucking privilege, Kenny.

And let me just remind you,

t1larg.lynch.gi.jpg

sit-in.jpg

RagJim01a.jpg

civil-rights-1963-granger-246x300.jpg

slaveship.jpg

NONE of this is in your history.

You think just because a few Black ppl permit/tolerate your use of n*gga that you're one in the same? You think a few Black friends a couple of "#FreeBoosie" tweets makes you one of the n*ggas? Your friends may allow you to use it, but ALWAYS remember that in the back of their minds, you're still a White boy with privilege. And you're absolutely right, I was never whipped for not picking enough cotton from massa. But as I've pointed out before, you have ZERO days of experience being Black. Your friends were never accused of benefiting from affirmative action rather than merit. Your friends were never stopped by police in nice neighborhoods in nice cars without reasonable suspicion. Your friends don't tell you stories about how someone makes jokes about your race. You don't have to do twice the work to get half the credit. Ppl don't clutch their valuables when you're approaching them on the streets, or lock their doors when you walk by. Again, check your fucking privilege.

Reverse Racism is like the word 'fetch'. It's just not gonna happen.

As long as institutionalized racism exists, there will never be such a thing as reverse racism.

This. I'm not here for other privileged groups trying to participate in the Hurt Olympics.

Quite possibly the stupidest shit I've ever read in my life.

This too.

Damn straight. All these damn white people at my school use it so carelessly and it's annoying. Just like Paul Mooney said, "everybody wanna be a n*gga but don't nobody wanna be a n*gga". To think that racism is gone just because it's 2014 is foolish. I'm only a sophomore in college and I've already heard so many idiotic comments. My roommate didn't even want to interact with me at first. It was only after we began to get close that she revealed her initial prejudices, how she first thought I was rude, ghetto, etc. These are not thoughts of the past. Another white girl at my school said to me, "I like hanging out with you because you're black but you're not BLACK black." I asked her what she meant and she goes, "You know, the typical loud, ghetto, ratchet type." Needless to say we don't hang out anymore. Like Austin said, people CONSTANTLY try to attribute my success to affirmative action, like it's so far fetched that a Black person can actually work hard and get into college. My college application was not a picture of my face. Not to mention the genuine surprise that people get when they hear me talk, God forbid a Black woman is soft spoken and has an expansive vocabulary. I've heard white women on this campus talk about how they hate Black girls and how "unruly" we are. Frats and Sororities are notoriously known for not letting Blacks in their parties because they don't want it to turn into a "Waka Flocka party". (True words). So for Kennita to act like institutionalized oppression escaped with slavery and Jim Crow is utter foolishness. Sure, some Blacks, Latinos, Arabs, etc might be prejudiced against white people but let's not pretend like whites are oppressed.

This is the problem. No one called you racist. Only ignorant. You also have no understanding of white privilege is at all. No one said you didn't work for what you have. But to say that you are not privileged is idiotic and shows your lack of understanding. And where did anyone make excuses for where black people currently are. Just because your DUMB ASS does not understand the role of institutional racism and modern symbolic prejudice on the current status of black people doesn't mean excuses are being made.

And you're NOW actually coming off as a racist btw

WHAT.

OPPRESSION.

DID.

YOUR.

PEOPLE.

FACE.

THAT.

VALIDATES.

YOUR.

USE.

OF.

THE.

N.

WORD?

I guess being Black in America is an experience that a person has to go through to TRULY understand. It wasn't until college that I started realizing all the true effects of White privilege.

I haven't been able to get online in the last few days... but AUSTIN, J.Weezy, Shawn, and Escapade... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

EVERYTHING that I wanted to say, couldn't properly put into words, etc... ALL. OF. THIS. :dance: :dance:

:dance: