and they say..STRAIGHT BOYS arent into Janet..well..

janetDAYZ

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see how those are "gay". Sappy? Yes.. but does that equate to gay? No.

As if straight men are gonna be bumping Janet's "Again" :lmao: She has sappy shit as well. Nor would "Someone To Call My Lover" be a song alot str8 dudes gonna go hard for :lol: Sooooooo there's no way Janet's music appeal to more "straight" ppl than Michael. Oh and "Rockwitchu" is another song..straight men would Certainly be bumping in their headphones :lmao: oh, anddd "Doesn't Really Matter. I could go on and on. but You get the point

Love how you ignored the other songs I mentioned and focused on ONE song. Thanx for proving my point. Case closed. We're done. And besides ur mistaken RWU with JALW.

I focused on it because she doesn't have a song by that name in her discography... Not bc she has whimsical songs in her collection

I'm not disagreeing with you... Just focusing on the misspelling of her song title

I don't see how those are "gay". Sappy? Yes.. but does that equate to gay? No.

As if straight men are gonna be bumping Janet's "Again" :lmao: She has sappy shit as well. Nor would "Someone To Call My Lover" be a song alot str8 dudes gonna go hard for :lol: Sooooooo there's no way Janet's music appeal to more "straight" ppl than Michael. Oh and "Rockwitchu" is another song..straight men would Certainly be bumping in their headphones :lmao: oh, anddd "Doesn't Really Matter. I could go on and on. but You get the point

Janet has sappy shit too but I can see Str8 dudes bopping to 'Control' 'Rhythm Nation' 'Nee Agenda' and all her baby making songs

• 2 weeks later...