Xscape - Deluxe Tracklist revealed. The King of Pop ft The President of Pop.

bu.

Um....I JUST had a personal moment, I for the 1st time in my life finally heard the full song of A Place Without No Name. I knew from my 1st listen to the snippet that'd be my favorite unreleased MJ track when the snippet came out like 4 or 5 yrs ago....and the full song proved to be worth it, the vocals are so perfect, the instrumentals are so perfect....its so damn beautiful, I wanted this song for SO LONG!!

[media]http://www.dailymoti...l-version_music

• Upvote 1

Um....I JUST had a personal moment, I for the 1st time in my life finally heard the full song of A Place Without No Name. I knew from my 1st listen to the snippet that'd be my favorite unreleased MJ track when the snippet came out like 4 or 5 yrs ago....and the full song proved to be worth it, the vocals are so perfect, the instrumentals are so perfect....its so damn beautiful, I wanted this song for SO LONG!!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17yy7m_a-place-with-no-name-full-version_music

Not quite what I was expecting, but I am absolutely IN LOVE with this!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Finally, it's real. :cry:

• Upvote 1

Not quite what I was expecting, but I am absolutely IN LOVE with this!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: Finally, it's real. :cry:

YES you & TOF warned me back when I was still pretty new to it that it might not be a complete or a real song..I was prepared for that to be right but always secretly hoped it wasn't, and ITS REAL :yahoo: DONT YOU JUST LOVE HIS VOCALS ON THAT LAST VERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD.....songs like this make me miss that man soo damn much.

Its weird that it says it was recorded in 98, when it seems like SUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a Bad Era cut, like it seems like Leave Me Alones brother (which seeing as how LMA is 1 of my absolute faves makes perfect sense for me to be so taken by it)....I kinda don't want it to be a 90's song LOL I WANT IT TO BE A BAD CUT lol

YES you & TOF warned me back when I was still pretty new to it that it might not be a complete or a real song..I was prepared for that to be right but always secretly hoped it wasn't, and ITS REAL :yahoo: DONT YOU JUST LOVE HIS VOCALS ON THAT LAST VERSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD.....songs like this make me miss that man soo damn much.

Its weird that it says it was recorded in 98, when it seems like SUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH a Bad Era cut, like it seems like Leave Me Alones brother (which seeing as how LMA is 1 of my absolute faves makes perfect sense for me to be so taken by it)....I kinda don't want it to be a 90's song LOL I WANT IT TO BE A BAD CUT lol

Oh his vocals are divine as always. I knew he would make magic with this sample, I just knew it. :wub: It makes me miss him, too :(-_-

I can see that. I love "Leave Me Alone" a lot as well. I can hear it being a '90s song, though. I can't really place it on any of the albums, but the vocals do sound HIStory-ish to me. I do hear what you're hearing, though :lol:

• Upvote 1

Oh his vocals are divine as always. I knew he would make magic with this sample, I just knew it. :wub: It makes me miss him, too :(-_-

I can see that. I love "Leave Me Alone" a lot as well. I can hear it being a '90s song, though. I can't really place it on any of the albums, but the vocals do sound HIStory-ish to me. I do hear what you're hearing, though :lol:

I knew he would too, I'll never forget when read about this song I thought "UH OH!" (in the very good way), and then when I heard 1 of those youtube "MJ unreleased songs" video/playlists, and I came across this and had to STOP and google and search and dig immediately, there was something from that 21sec sneak peak that drew me right to it more than the rest

Yea now that you mention it the 2nd verse I just LOVE does sound so History-Blood On The Dancefloor.it's such a perfect MJ song, and it seems so timeless, even tho I feel the 80's vibe stronger than anything, overall it has that CLASSIC MJ vibe more than anything, no "modern twist" needed, required or asked for.

It's ironic that this album (or this song for me) came out now, I think I told you like twice a year sporadically I get in these MJ sadnesses about both reminiscing being a huge fan when I was little and that he's not here anymore, and this song made it bittersweet

Just made an MP3 of it. :wub: I don't want to take for granted that it's uploaded for too long. IDK if DailyMotion is as bad as YT with their copyright issues, but I'm not taking any chances. -_-

Damn right LOL I downloaded immediately, and yea DailyMotion is MUCCCCCH better than YT, I mean they still have restrictions, but they arent as tight and on their toes as YT by far. But yes my lesson with these are as sooon as you see it on YT or DM, SNATCH IT, Immediately, don't even think about it lol, GET IT.Cause you don't know it'll be there in a day or even a few hrs or mins.

• Upvote 1

I knew he would too, I'll never forget when read about this song I thought "UH OH!" (in the very good way), and then when I heard 1 of those youtube "MJ unreleased songs" video/playlists, and I came across this and had to STOP and google and search and dig immediately, there was something from that 21sec sneak peak that drew me right to it more than the rest

Yea now that you mention it the 2nd verse I just LOVE does sound so History-Blood On The Dancefloor.it's such a perfect MJ song, and it seems so timeless, even tho I feel the 80's vibe stronger than anything, overall it has that CLASSIC MJ vibe more than anything, no "modern twist" needed, required or asked for.

It's ironic that this album (or this song for me) came out now, I think I told you like twice a year sporadically I get in these MJ sadnesses about both reminiscing being a huge fan when I was little and that he's not here anymore, and this song made it bittersweet

Damn right LOL I downloaded immediately, and yea DailyMotion is MUCCCCCH better than YT, I mean they still have restrictions, but they arent as tight and on their toes as YT by far

Oh yeah, I know that feeling absolutely. Up until just now when I put this on my iPod, I've had a loop of the snippet version since it was first debuted :lol: I love America the group so much and of course I love Mike so them together just = magic to me. :wub:

I agree with every word of that. Yeah, I get them, too. I mean I grew up with his music even in utero. Yes, my mom actually did the whole "headphones on her tummy" thing with his music while she was pregnant with me :lol: It's actually starting to hit me again now since you mentioned it. -_- Gone too soon. Gone entirely too soon. *sigh*

Sounds great to me. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah, I know that feeling absolutely. Up until just now when I put this on my iPod, I've had a loop of the snippet version since it was first debuted :lol: I love America the group so much and of course I love Mike so them together just = magic to me. :wub:

I agree with every word of that. Yeah, I get them, too. I mean I grew up with his music even in utero. Yes, my mom actually did the whole "headphones on her tummy" thing with his music while she was pregnant with me :lol: It's actually starting to hit me again now since you mentioned it. -_- Gone too soon. Gone entirely too soon. *sigh*

Sounds great to me. :lol:

SAME HERE! (#TWIN! MOMENT), I had that like 21 sec snippet turned into a 3min song, lol if I could get to my music right now, I'd delete it immediately, and NEVER give it a 2nd thought lol. AND YES AMERICA SLAYS (especially with A Horse With no Name, LOVE that song), so like you said you know that combo was gonna work,

WOW, it don't go that deep for me, I just see & love that my baby book has both MJ & JJ's name in it (under who are the biggest stars in the world). But yea, I grew up with his old music from J5-Bad like it was all brand new, it was the soundtrack to sooo much of my childhood and still is for me in a few less ways (some songs I don't play as much just because it takes me "there" and brings me down), but his music was always there for me, more than anyone elses, so yea that loss hit me pretty hard, and it just hasn't quite been the same with music and him since.

• 3 weeks later...

Standard Version Tracklist

1. Love Never Felt So Good

2. Chicago

3. Loving You

4. A Place With No Name

5. Slave To The Rhythm

6. Do You Know Where Your Children Are

7. Blue Gangsta

8. Xscape

OFFICIALLY EXCITED!!!! I have over half of the album already (Blue Gangsta, Do You Know, Xscape, A Place With No Name, Slave and Love Never Felt So Good) but the unfinished versions of the songs I have slay tbh...so it's exciting to have them in an official form on the Deluxe original recording CD.

I feel like such a stan for having most of these songs already :asham: I'm still excited, though. Especially since they'll be in polished quality, plus the new songs :wub:

Same :lmao:. I wonder what the videos on the Deluxe will be :unsure:. I've seen some bundles on the website but I'm not too keen on the t-shirt. Pre-ordering tonight although I'm out of the country when it's released.

Same :lmao:. I wonder what the videos on the Deluxe will be :unsure:. I've seen some bundles on the website but I'm not too keen on the t-shirt. Pre-ordering tonight although I'm out of the country when it's released.

Maybe compilations of old ones? :unsure: Or maybe something to the effect of 'Hollywood Tonight'? What if there's some never before seen footage?! :o I think I'm gonna buy it in the store. Just for the experience of going out and getting it :lol: I like the shirt, but I think I'll wait until they're sold separately -_-

Maybe compilations of old ones? :unsure: Or maybe something to the effect of 'Hollywood Tonight'? What if there's some never before seen footage?! :o I think I'm gonna buy it in the store. Just for the experience of going out and getting it :lol: I like the shirt, but I think I'll wait until they're sold separately -_-

Oooooo unseen footage would be great. Perhaps footage of him recording some of the songs at the time? Hollywood Tonight was a great video imo!

I might buy it in store as well - I've always bought MJ related albums in store and made sure to convince others to buy it whilst there :lmao:. Or at least move CD's around so Xscape covers some of the other popular folks (last time I covered Bieber lol).

Oooooo unseen footage would be great. Perhaps footage of him recording some of the songs at the time? Hollywood Tonight was a great video imo!

I might buy it in store as well - I've always bought MJ related albums in store and made sure to convince others to buy it whilst there :lmao:. Or at least move CD's around so Xscape covers some of the other popular folks (last time I covered Bieber lol).

Maybe! I hope so. I'd love to see it all regardless, though, of course.

OMG I've done that, too!! :lmao:

Single "Love Never Felt So Good" is released tomorrow. I'm slightly nervous as to how it'll sound compared to the original.

Does anyone know what "Beautiful Girl" is from? It's not on his unreleased wiki page. Was listening to his unreleased stuff on my ipod before.

EDIT - figured it out. I should really re-organise Michael on my iTunes

140501_xscape_deluxe.jpg

Deluxe Edition Contents:

1. Love Never Felt So Good

2. Chicago

3. Loving You

4. A Place With No Name

5. Slave To The Rhythm

6. Do You Know Where Your Children Are

7. Blue Gangsta

8. Xscape

9. Love Never Felt So Good (Original Version)

10. Chicago (Original Version)

11. Loving You (Original Version)

12. A Place With No Name (Original Version)

13. Slave To The Rhythm (Original Version)

14. Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Original Version)

15. Blue Gangsta (Original Version)

16. Xscape (Original Version)

17. Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake

DVD:

- Xscape Documentary (L.A. Reid and the producers discuss their experiences on this project)

- Xscape Documentary Outtakes

Poster:

- Exclusive Mr. Brainwash poster – Michael Jackson was an early admirer of Mr. Brainwash and they became friends. Now he has created an original piece of art which has been included as a poster with the CD version.

Yup. I'm definitely getting the Deluxe. (Not that there was doubt, but still. Don't judge me <_<)

I would rather L.A. Reid wasn't included in the doc, though, but... -_-

I mean the collab would never have happened in real life and is a slap in the face to Jan but I'm totally here for the song :lmao:.

And YAS to the not wanting LA Reid :lmao:!

I mean the collab would never have happened in real life and is a slap in the face to Jan but I'm totally here for the song :lmao:.

And YAS to the not wanting LA Reid :lmao:!

Well I mean it wasn't all Justin's fault. He was barely getting his solo career off the ground. There wasn't much he could do to stop the train wreck. :lol: The FCC was out for blood no matter who tried to step in the way, unfortunately. -_-

:lmao:

Well I mean it wasn't all Justin's fault. He was barely getting his solo career off the ground. There wasn't much he could do to stop the train wreck. :lol: The FCC was out for blood no matter who tried to step in the way, unfortunately. -_-

:lmao:

It's Colin Powell - that two-faced snakes fault tbh. Not him asking his relative in the FCC to go for Janhova when he was stanning for her in Hawaii just a few years before! <_<.