Xscape - Deluxe Tracklist revealed. The King of Pop ft The President of Pop.

bu.

Beyonce and Rihanna are way bigger than JT, hell even Pink is. Stawp acting like JT is some global phenomenon...Wait, he's not even the biggest among males, Bruno mars>>>>>

The REACH AND DELUSION is real :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:.: I can't...I can't ..I can't :lmao:

Justin's last two album were the biggest selling albums of the year 06' and 2013. Ppl snap into fucking reality. Wait until his tour ends... Its looking to out out gross both Rihanna and Beyonce. Bee has NEVER been a threat to JT ... HE TRAMPLED over her yrs ago.

• Upvote 1

Let's see with their last albums

Rihanna 4.1 WW and tour was 96 dates grossing 141 million

Beyonce 3 WW and tour was 132 dates grossing 229

Justina 2.4 plus 800k from part 2 (I couldn't find the WW numbers) and his tour had 70 dates grossing 130 million.

Now both of them had higher ticket prices than rihanna..

Plus Rihanna killed them with singles.

That's ALL Rihanna has on them Shawn .. is singles :mellow: They both have sold more albums than her ..

album sales >>> single sales

Did Justin not have the biggest selling album of 2013? Did he not have the BIGGEST first week of 2013? And Justins last album has so well Over 3mill ww btw... So yeah.. Beyonce has not outsold him this round. Try again. :lmao:

And you can't compare his last tour... With their most recent. Let him finish his up this yr to accurately compare.

Anddddd P.S.. Shawn, don't play both sides of the fence. On one hand you were saying the only reason Beyonce's latest was selling becuz of the marketing strategy of releasing over night ..but now you wanna say .. "oh, she's selling becuz shes so hugeeeeee right now". You switch back and forth based on how convenient it for your argument at that time. At the top of this yr you were all up and thru Beyonce's thread, arguing with het stans as to why her sales weren't exactly "credible"

Dude,gtfoh ..

Justin's last two album were the biggest selling albums of the year 06' and 2013

Wrong, James Blunt had a bigger album in 2006, and of the remaining 2006 albums still selling in 2007 Amy and Nelly slayed him too.

And Bruno Mars outdid JT WW in 2013, JT was only doing super strong in the US last year and that's it.

Wait until his tour ends... Its looking to out out gross both Rihanna and Beyonce.

Is it? First time ive heard that

Bee has NEVER been a threat to JT ... HE TRAMPLED over her yrs ago.

You're right, she already surpassed him, a long long time ago.

Who sold more albums? Who sold more singles? Who has more money? Who is the better singer? Who is the better Person?

• Upvote 1

That's ALL Rihanna has on them Shawn .. is singles :mellow: They both have sold more albums than her ..

album sales >>> single sales

Did Justin not have the biggest selling album of 2013? Did he not have the BIGGEST first week of 2013? And Justins last album has so well Over 3mill ww btw... So yeah.. Beyonce has not outsold him this round. Try again. :lmao:

And you can't compare his last tour... With their most recent. Let him finish his up this yr to accurately compare.

Anddddd P.S.. Shawn, don't play both sides of the fence. On one hand you were saying the only reason Beyonce's latest was selling becuz of the marketing strategy of releasing over night ..but now you wanna say .. "oh, she's selling becuz shes so hugeeeeee right now". You switch back and forth based on how convenient it for your argument at that time. At the top of this yr you were all up and thru Beyonce's thread, arguing with het stans as to why her sales weren't exactly "credible"

Dude,gtfoh ..

I still stand by what I've said about Beyonce..

You asked who was bigger than Justin and Rihanna's last album outsold both of them WW.. What was Justina's WW album sales because I can't find it..

And Rihanna's WW catalog is only a few million behind Beyonce..

And he had a huge first week because he was gone for a long time..

• Upvote 1

I still stand by what I've said about Beyonce..

You asked who was bigger than Justin and Rihanna's last album outsold both of them WW.. What was Justina's WW album sales because I can't find it..

And Rihanna's WW catalog is only a few million behind Beyonce..

And he had a huge first week because he was gone for a long time..

IFPI listed it as 3.6 Million, And 2.4 million of that is coming from the US. Bruno has sold less in the states but still destroyed JT WW

Same with Rihanna and Beyonce

Wrong, James Blunt had a bigger album in 2006, and of the remaining 2006 albums still selling in 2007 Amy and Nelly slayed him too.

Who sold more albums? Who sold more singles? Who has more money? Who is the better singer? Who is the better Person?

Justin Timberlake sold the most in 2006 and 2013

Justin is an actor and took a long hiatus from music.. Comparing album sales to someone who releases every year and to someone who releases at a constant pace is unfair

We don't know who has more money and Justin is the better person.. Beyonce is crazy.. I think we can establish that from her home video

No :umm: especially since the only reason radio is touching this song, is bc of President Timberlake

:huh: And you're calling others delusional :lmao: He isn't featured on some random song. He's featured on The KING's song. His predecessor. MJ's name is enough to carry it. Please don't, Game. You sound ridiculous.

:huh: And you're calling others delusional :lmao: He isn't featured on some random song. He's featured on The KING's song. His predecessor. MJ's name is enough to carry it. Please don't, Game. You sound ridiculous.

The King is dead which is why we are forced to listen to a song he recorded in 1983 :umm: you think today's radio youth (13-25 Americano) care about Michael :lmao: stoppit.. Don't be delusional. Record companies added Timberlake, Justin Beaver to MJ tracks for a reason Rey.

The King is dead which is why we are forced to listen to a song he recorded in 1983 :umm: you think today's youth care about Michael :lmao: stoppit.. Don't be delusional. Record companies added Timberlake, Justin Beaver to MJ tracks for a reason Rey.

It's still The King's song. People will jump on it whether it's from 1983 or not. Yes, yes I do :umm: MJ is still being talked about, he is still being getting tributes in his honor, the bigger tribute shows are selling like crazy, and sales are still high for his merchandise. :thumbup: This isn't just old fans, Game. To give them chance to be featured on one of The King's song. B) I'll concede some selling power with JT's feature, but lets not act like MJ's name can't carry any project it's associated with. This project had plenty of traffic before JT was even mentioned on a feature.

Thank YOU

I'm not talking about the project.. I'm talking about the single and radio bc let's be honest.. Billboard hasn't touched an MJ song since 2001

Not quite. He's had 3 songs up there since then. Not very high, but they did chart. And of course they all sound well.

Justin Timberlake sold the most in 2006 and 2013

Justin is an actor and took a long hiatus from music.. Comparing album sales to someone who releases every year and to someone who releases at a constant pace is unfair

We don't know who has more money and Justin is the better person.. Beyonce is crazy.. I think we can establish that from her home video

Maybe in the U.S but not worldwide, James, Nelly. Amy and Bruno all outdid him. Beyonce is way richer, just ask Forbes. And I would rather be crazy than a snake.

This is ALL comical .. :lmao:

And wealth doesn't equate to being "more successful".. Look at Janet, she was not big on endorsements in her heyday..if she did milk it she would havve been even wealthier than she is. Beyonce pimps herself for the MONEY .. every artist doesn't do that or feel the need to throw their name on every product and business oppurtunity they are presented with. Beyonce is steady shoving her brand and endorsements down our throats cuz she's a show off and afraid of being on the outside of that spotlight. So one would think, if course she should be wealthier becuz of that.Wealth is about business choices not success.. success is only one factor

Maybe in the U.S but not worldwide, James, Nelly. Amy and Bruno all outdid him. Beyonce is way richer, just ask Forbes. And I would rather be crazy than a snake.

James Blunt didn't release in 2006 and I'm not sure which of his albums you're referring to.. But he didn't outperform JT's 2006 monster hit... Amy and Nelly did

A snake? Is this about the Super Bowl? :rolleyes: NEXT