Xscape - Deluxe Tracklist revealed. The King of Pop ft The President of Pop.

bu.

This is ALL comical .. :lmao:

And wealth doesn't equate to being "more successful".. Look at Janet, she was not big on endorsements in her heyday..if she did milk it she would havve been even wealthier than she is. Beyonce pimps herself for the MONEY .. every artist doesn't do that or feel the need to throw their name on every product and business oppurtunity they are presented with. Beyonce is steady shoving her brand and endorsements down our throats cuz she's a show off and afraid of being on the outside of that spotlight. So one would think, if course she should be wealthier becuz of that.Wealth is about business choices not success.. success is only one factor

Actually making money is a big part of success because music is still a business. Are you going totell me Donald Trump isn't succesful now?

Actually making money is a big part of success because music is still a business. Are you going totell me Donald Trump isn't succesful now?

Donald Trump :umm: let's not bring this undercover bigot into this..

Yes Beyonce is worth more but that's because she sells out to the highest bidders. But if you forget about endorsements, I think JT and Bey are neck n neck

James Blunt didn't release in 2006 and I'm not sure which of his albums you're referring to.. But he didn't outperform JT's 2006 monster hit... Amy and Nelly did

A snake? Is this about the Super Bowl? :rolleyes: NEXT

Yeah you're right JB didn't release in 2006, it was released in 2004 but it was flopping until 'You're beautiful' was released. And yeah it is about Superbowl, it's not like I am lying right?

Yeah you're right JB didn't release in 2006, it was released in 2004 but it was flopping until 'You're beautiful' was released. And yeah it is about Superbowl, it's not like I am lying right?

You're stretching the truth.. And not viewing it from a business perspective. What JT did was smart in a business sense. On a personal level it wasn't the best decision

You're stretching the truth.. And not viewing it from a business perspective. What JT did was smart in a business sense. On a personal level it wasn't the best decision

Yeah I guess so.