Xscape - Deluxe Tracklist revealed. The King of Pop ft The President of Pop.

bu.

Definitely NOT here for Julissa Timberflop being included on the 1st single. :sigh:

....at least each song being used is a song that we know MJ actually recorded. *Glance over at the "Michael" album :umm:* lol

True :lmao:

Definitely NOT here for Julissa Timberflop being included on the 1st single. :sigh:

....at least each song being used is a song that we know MJ actually recorded. *Glance over at the "Michael" album :umm:* lol

I got the one without his ass...
  • Upvote 2

Name an artist bigger than him RIGHT NOW.

I'll wait...(and don't try to weasel out if it cuz it will only make you look full of shit and/or "hate"...COME WITH AN ANSWER)

And another thing you Jt Haters/MJ lovers don't know is that Michael Joseph Jackson is the one who pushed Justin Timberlake to go SOLO. So if the KING seen something in JT, what does that say about his talent? So yeah, their affiliation was a lot deeper than you guys knew.. So have a couple of seats reserved for you at the Wembley arena or the Stadium...take your pick.

Name an artist bigger than him RIGHT NOW.

I'll wait...(and don't try to weasel out if it cuz it will only make you look full of shit and/or "hate"...COME WITH AN ANSWER)

And another thing you Jt Haters/MJ lovers don't know is that Michael Joseph Jackson is the one who pushed Justin Timberlake to go SOLO. So if the KING seen something in JT, what does that say about his talent? So yeah, their affiliation was a lot deeper than you guys knew.. So have a couple of seats reserved for you at the Wembley arena or the Stadium...take your pick.

Beyonce and Rihanna
  • Upvote 1

Beyonce and Rihanna

:mellow: lay off THE DRUG,BOY ..

I CANNOT believe you said Rihanna and Beyonce is bigger than Justin Timberlake :lmao: :lmao: ..not to long ago you were saying Beyonce was finish.. what in THE HELL are you smoking? JT surpassed Beyonce back in 06' when they were out at the same time.. he came off ON TOP..and he has outsold her since ...and when his tour wraps up...its looking to gross MORE than Beyonce...and Rihanna is not in either of their leagues right now at all ..in ur deluded dreams. :lmao:

:mellow: lay off THE DRUG,BOY ..

I CANNOT believe you said Rihanna and Beyonce is bigger than Justin Timberlake :lmao: :lmao: ..not to long ago you were saying Beyonce was finish.. what in THE HELL are you smoking? JT surpassed Beyonce back in 06' when they were out at the same time.. he came off ON TOP..and he has outsold her since ...and when his tour wraps up...its looking to gross MORE than Beyonce...and Rihanna is not in either of their leagues right now at all ..in ur deluded dreams. :lmao:

Let's see with their last albums

Rihanna 4.1 WW and tour was 96 dates grossing 141 million

Beyonce 3 WW and tour was 132 dates grossing 229

Justina 2.4 plus 800k from part 2 (I couldn't find the WW numbers) and his tour had 70 dates grossing 130 million.

Now both of them had higher ticket prices than rihanna..

Plus Rihanna killed them with singles.

• Upvote 1