Am I the only one who is concerned about Janet's well being?

BlackCat1989

For some reason she can't take photos which is probq why she didn't go to am far.

I hope this isn't true, but I can't help feeling the same way. Janet has had disappearing acts before, but not to this extreme. I mean there are literally no pictures of her in the last what 6 months? I hope that she is okay and is being treated right. And if you notice since they have gotten married she has not used her twitter either(well except when Mandela died) even tho she was never on Twitter like that but still she would every now and then tweet something. I will always be a fan so l will just wait until she decides to make an appearance. I just don't have a good feeling about this....

I hope this isn't true, but I can't help feeling the same way. Janet has had disappearing acts before, but not to this extreme. I mean there are literally no pictures of her in the last what 6 months? I hope that she is okay and is being treated right. And if you notice since they have gotten married she has not used her twitter either(well except when Mandela died) even tho she was never on Twitter like that but still she would every now and then tweet something. I will always be a fan so l will just wait until she decides to make an appearance. I just don't have a good feeling about this....

She emerged on my birthday this year

article-2546745-1AFB3C1300000578-782_634x637.jpgarticle-2546745-1AFB541000000578-663_634x849.jpg

What an awesome gift

You know what they say.. "If Janet appears on your birthday day, good things are to cum come" :shifty:

With it being Janet, I'm sure you had it right the 1st time as well :shifty:, with the exception of the long wait for Janet, MC, & RihRi's albums it has been a pretty bitching year thus far.

That doesn't really mean she can't take photos, rather she didn't want them taken.

Oh definitely, I'm just saying thats where that came from, but yea Im sure it wasn't an order on her life that if she takes a picture the chip in her brain would explode lol

She emerged on my birthday this year

article-2546745-1AFB3C1300000578-782_634x637.jpgarticle-2546745-1AFB541000000578-663_634x849.jpg

Well you can't avoid photographers in the states in a public place. Especially an airport. So these were not voluntary photos. I think the last real photo we saw was her with the surf naked shirt on. Since then nada

Well you can't avoid photographers in the states in a public place. Especially an airport. So these were not voluntary photos. I think the last real photo we saw was her with the surf naked shirt on. Since then nada

But voluntary or not, it' still a ppublic appearance and pictures and it assures shes alive and as far as we can tell, well. And it wasn't to respond to "she hasn't taken red carpet voluntary pics" its responding to "there have been literaly no pics of her in 6 months" And thats not true, as proven. She's gone years with next to no pictures of her, its not very easy to find pictures of her in 1991 or 1988. She's denying the pictures when asked by choice for her own reason.

• Upvote 1

I find it weird that she wouldn't allow pictures. She always comes across as someone that enjoys fan interaction if it's a quiet place with no papz. I once read a story about how someone saw at the VIP in a club and Janet invited her into the VIP lounge to take pictures etc. Funnily enough apparently Leo Di Cap was at the same club at the same time and was rude to people :lol: