Crazy Chick Throws Shoe at Hillary Clinton

Reyna ♔

Moral of the story: Women hate each other

:huh: In some cases, sure. I don't see how that applies here :umm: I figure she's just another Republican nutcase rather than a woman mad at another woman.

:lmao:! "Is that part of Cirque Du Soleil"?

"Thank goodness she didn't play softball like I did." :excited: :excited: :lmao:

:huh: In some cases, sure. I don't see how that applies here :umm: I figure she's just another Republican nutcase rather than a woman mad at another woman.

"Thank goodness she didn't play softball like I did." :excited: :excited: :lmao:

:lmao:!! Her reaction >>>>

First female (and hopefully next) President PLEASE!

or place embargos, trade tariffs, etc

No sis.. MOST Women hate each other.. Most of the time, for no reason...Trust me.. as a man.. I know... I've seen it

Trust me, as a woman, I strongly disagree with you. You can't tell me what half the global population thinks or feels without thorough study and even then there's plenty of room for error. Your personal experiences could be and are indeed perhaps no more than a bad sample just from the numbers alone.

Trust me, as a woman, I strongly disagree with you. You can't tell me what half the global population thinks or feels without thorough study and even then there's plenty of room for error. Your personal experiences could be and are indeed perhaps no more than a bad sample just from the numbers alone.

Bad sample of NE Ohio and what a small observation of two women who just met for the first time.. :umm:

Stop with ur lies.. Women hate each other

Bad sample of NE Ohio and what a small observation of two women who just met for the first time.. :umm:

Stop with ur lies.. Women hate each other

You're basing an opinion of half the global population on a small part of the US and this incident between only two more women? :umm: That is a horrible sample for many reasons.

I'm not lying by disregarding your sweeping assumptions. Give me good evidence or I have no reason to believe you. Some? Sure. All or most? No.

I'm not giving you a research paper... Maybe not on a liberal college campus, but women hate each other

I mean, why would this feminist type this article:

http://feminspire.com/why-women-should-hate-the-patriarchy-instead-of-each-other/

International flavor:

http://mobile.news.com.au/lifestyle/jealousy-sex-and-mummies-why-women-hate-women/story-fneszs56-1226722666752

• Upvote 1

I'm not giving you a research paper... Maybe not on a liberal college campus, but women hate each other

I mean, why would this feminist type this article:

http://feminspire.co...-of-each-other/

You can't speak for most women and neither can I. Period.

She's entitled to her opinion, and I still saw no research done in that article. She's hypothesizing because of something she saw on Facebook. She even said this "some of us seemingly hate our own gender". She isn't even making the assumption that all women hate each other. YOU are with next to no basis.

• Upvote 2

You can't speak for most women and neither can I. Period.

She's entitled to her opinion, and I still saw no research done in that article. She's hypothesizing because of something she saw on Facebook. She even said this "some of us seemingly hate our own gender". She isn't even making the assumption that all women hate each other. YOU are with next to no basis.

i posted two articles...