Crazy Chick Throws Shoe at Hillary Clinton

Reyna ♔

It's common knowledge that women have issues with other women. Why are we acting brand new in this thread? :blink: Woman are catty and conniving towards each other on a daily bases over a slew of things mainly stemmed from jealousy and/or envy of another woman based off her looks or what she has. I'm not saying ALL woman are this foolish and petty but there is A LOT of women like this.. its embedded in their DNA, its a natural trait juss like how us men are sexual beasts..its embedded in us. Women are not exempt from being flawed creatures. Yall cause more unnecessary drama than anything or anyone on this planet. Calling a spade...A Spade! :lol:

BUT by saying that I'm not supporting Game as to say that's the reason she threw the shoe.. cuz we don't know exactly why. That's a stretch to assume that far for me,personally. But to each his ow.

• Upvote 1

It's common knowledge that women have issues with other women. Why are we acting brand new in this thread? :blink: Woman are catty and conniving towards each other on a daily bases over a slew of things mainly stemmed from jealousy and/or envy of another woman based off her looks or what she has. I'm not saying ALL woman are this foolish and petty but there are A LOT of women like this.. its embedded in their DNA, its a natural trait juss like how us men are sexual beasts..its embedded in us. Women are not exempt from being flawed creatures. Yall cause more unnecessary drama than anything or anyone on this planet. Calling a spade...A Spade! :lol:

That's all I needed to see. Thanks.

It's common knowledge that women have issues with other women. Why are we acting brand new in this thread? :blink: Woman are catty and conniving towards each other on a daily bases over a slew of things mainly stemmed from jealousy and/or envy of another woman based off her looks or what she has. I'm not saying ALL woman are this foolish and petty but there is A LOT of women like this.. its embedded in their DNA, its a natural trait juss like how us men are sexual beasts..its embedded in us. Women are not exempt from being flawed creatures. Yall cause more unnecessary drama than anything or anyone on this planet. Calling a spade...A Spade! :lol:

BUT by saying that I'm not supporting Game as to say that's the reason she threw the shoe.. cuz we don't know exactly why. That's a stretch to assume that far for me,personally. But to each his ow.

That's comment wasn't suppose to be taken serious.