Crazy Chick Throws Shoe at Hillary Clinton

Reyna ♔

i posted two articles...

One doctor, whom I do applaud you for picking one who seems to be a decent authority, still doesn't confirm that this applies to all women. A portion of women having that tendency doesn't equate to all or most having that tendency. I granted you some, so take it. Unless thorough global studies are done, your case is weak.

Game is right...in a general sense, at least in modern post industrial countries, women are taught many things, and one is they don't root for one another, Michael Jackson spoke on this big time in reference to Madonna, and why women don't get the same attention men do on that stage, and he basically said women are taught to not cheer for other women and men are "too cool" to do that, so women learn that they are screwed and the anger becomes misguided its women hating on each other, Beyonce's song "Bow Down" had that section in it that really spoke on it women are taught to do a lot of things for the attention of men....we say to girls you can have ambition but not too much....we raise girls to see each other as competitors, not for jolt nor accomplishment but for the attention of men....Game speaks a great deal of truth here I have seen.....women hate hard on one another, some anyway....for the very same reason so much hate is given to Hillary, I never thought a woman could be so smart and strong yet when she tries to break the glass ceiling she gets more hate than anyone....and a lot of women were part of that hate.....why? think about it :filenails:

Game is right...in a general sense, at least in modern post industrial countries, women are taught many things, and one is they don't root for one another, Michael Jackson spoke on this big time in reference to Madonna, and why women don't get the same attention men do on that stage, and he basically said women are taught to not cheer for other women and men are "too cool" to do that, so women learn that they are screwed and the anger becomes misguided its women hating on each other, Beyonce's song "Bow Down" had that section in it that really spoke on it women are taught to do a lot of things for the attention of men....we say to girls you can have ambition but not too much....we raise girls to see each other as competitors, not for jolt nor accomplishment but for the attention of men....Game speaks a great deal of truth here I have seen.....women hate hard on one another, some anyway....for the very same reason so much hate is given to Hillary, I never thought a woman could be so smart and strong yet when she tries to break the glass ceiling she gets more hate than anyone....and a lot of women were part of that hate.....why? think about it :filenails:

I'm not disagreeing that these things are taught to women nor that some have bought into it. My only point is that he can't say this is the majority. There is nothing to prove that. I agree completely with other points made, just not that one.

I'm not disagreeing that these things are taught to women nor that some have bought into it. My only point is that he can't say this is the majority. There is nothing to prove that. I agree completely with other points made, just not that one.

You agree with what Bailey said yet you don't believe when I say "women hate each other"... Pick a side

You agree with what Bailey said yet you don't believe when I say "women hate each other"... Pick a side

Again, my only point is that you can't say this is how the majority feels or behaves. "Women hate each other" sounds like a blanket statement for all women from you since you've been arguing about the majority for most of this time. If you mean to say that "Some women hate each other because they've bought into what society has been aiming to teach them" then I'm on your side and Bailey's. I'm not rejecting that this occurs, but I am rejecting that this is the view of the majority.

Again, my only point is that you can't say this is how the majority feels or behaves. "Women hate each other" sounds like a blanket statement for all women from you since you've been arguing about the majority for most of this time. If you mean to say that "Some women hate each other because they've bought into what society has been aiming to teach them" then I'm on your side and Bailey's. I'm not rejecting that this occurs, but I am rejecting that this is the view of the majority.

I simply said "women hate each other"... As in "more than one woman, hates another".. I never said majority.. So how you took my statement and turned it around to mean "majority" is your own fault.. And you know happens when you assume.. I did say "most" which is accurate

I don't care who or what influenced their hatred... That doesn't matter.. Point is they hate each other.

or place embargos, trade tariffs, etc

No sis.. MOST Women hate each other.. Most of the time, for no reason...Trust me.. as a man.. I know... I've seen it

I simply said "women hate each other"... As in "more than one woman, hates another".. I never said majority.. So how you took my statement and turned it around to mean "majority" is your own fault.. And you know happens when you assume.. I did say "most" which is accurate

I don't care who or what influenced their hatred... That doesn't matter.. Point is they hate each other.

most

mōst/

determiner & pronoun

2. greatest in amount or degree.

• the majority of; nearly all of.

synonyms:
nearly all, almost all, the greatest part/number,
the majority
the bulk,the
preponderance

majority

məˈjôrətē,-ˈjär-/

noun 1. the greater number. "important" "in the majority of cases all will go smoothly"

synonyms: larger part/number, greater part/number, best/better part, most, more than half

Yes, Game, it's my fault for being literate and recognizing synonyms when I see them. Regardless of whether or not you want to say most or majority, you're wrong in the exact same way. That's YOUR fault.

• Upvote 1

well yes no generalizations can be made that stand because theres always an exception, especially now with more women in power and educated than ever before in history...shit gone change :filenails:

Yes, Game, it's my fault for being literate and recognizing synonyms when I see them. Regardless of whether or not you want to say most or majority, you're wrong in the exact same way. That's YOUR fault.

That's the the denotation of "most"... Thanks for posting.. But I was using "most" in its connotative form... A strong minority at best is what I'm arguing and what you're agreeing with

well yes no generalizations can be made that stand because theres always an exception, especially now with more women in power and educated than ever before in history...shit gone change :filenails:

Indeed.

That's the the denotation of "most"... Thanks for posting.. But I was using "most" in its connotative form... A strong minority at best is what I'm arguing and what you're agreeing with

The words "a lot" or "many" should have been the words used in your statement. There is nothing about the word "most" that would "connote" a strong minority. If "many women hate each other" is what you're attempting to argue then yes it's what I'm agreeing with, and so this is settled.

Indeed.

The words "a lot" or "many" should have been the words used in your statement. There is nothing about the word "most" that would "connote" a strong minority. If "many women hate each other" is what you're attempting to argue then yes it's what I'm agreeing with, and so this is settled.

"Most of the Tea Party Political group members are ignorant"