Jimmy Jam Tweets!

Comparing tweets from a few months/weeks ago shouldn't deter you that easily from something posted 45 minute ago. :umm:

What do you mean? I'm looking forward to what they're releasing. I just have a strong feeling there'll be nothing new from her. I've pretty much given up on that possibility.

what i posted clearly confirms there's something new... Why would they put an old song on their new project :huh:

Still illogical I see :coffee:

Every possibility that she pulls the plug from allowing that to appear on the album. She probably won't but...you never know. I personally would rather wait until it's more official/on iTunes.

Having said that - I wonder if it's a complete new song or they've revisited an unreleased one we don't know about and mixed it again?

Every possibility that she pulls the plug from allowing that to appear on the album. She probably won't but...you never know. I personally would rather wait until it's more official/on iTunes.

Having said that - I wonder if it's a complete new song or they've revisited an unreleased one we don't know about and mixed it again?

They already mixed the song... She can't pull the plug.. It's Jimmy/Terry's project... How more official does it get? It literally came from the source.. Who is more official than what's on Jimmy/Terry Project than Jimmy Jam :blink:

They already mixed the song... She can't pull the plug.. It's Jimmy/Terry's project... How more official does it get? It literally came from the source.. Who is more official than what's on Jimmy/Terry Project than Jimmy Jam :blink:

iTunes on release day :filenails:.

what i posted clearly confirms there's something new... Why would they put an old song on their new project :huh:

It so happened that Jam and Lewis were in the early stages of their dream project, their own record, celebrating 30 years of making amazing music, with selections from artists they’ve worked with and important musical moments in their career. Artists like Morris Day and The Time, SOS Band, Alexander O’Neal and Chirelle, Sounds of Blackness, Mint Condition, Heather Hidley, Usher, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey and, of course, Janet Jackson. Some unreleased tracks from way back, some all-new, a majority of it analog. Why not go 11.1? Have some fun?

http://mixonline.com/recording/artists_engineers_producers/dts_headphonex_-_an_111_experience_that_brings_the_consumer_into_the_mix_room/

Either of us could be right, but more than likely it's unreleased or just old in general. The tweet in here first and the keep hope alive tweet say it isn't new.

Still jumping to conclusions I see. :coffee:

Just because something is being mixed doesnt mean its new. And alot of tribute albums or anniversay alvums have old materiak just in a higher definition of sound