Jimmy Jam Tweets!

• 1 month later...

Jimmy Jam @flytetymejam

Follow

I promise it'll be worth the wait “@ClaudeKelly: sidebar: i cant be the only one feenin' for a dope-ass new album from @JanetJackson right?”

7:36 AM - 4 Jun 2014

• Upvote 1

You're a believer now?

I never said she's not recording/recorded...I just said I'm not going to get excited until we have a release date or until it's more official ie a statement from Janet or a label or her lawyers.

Why didn't you make a new thread?

Because there's already a thread on Jimmy Jam tweeting so I figured there's no point making a new one...you can edit the title -_-

I never said she's not recording/recorded...I just said I'm not going to get excited until we have a release date or until it's more official ie a statement from Janet or a label or her lawyers.

Because there's already a thread on Jimmy Jam tweeting so I figured there's no point making a new one...you can edit the title -_-

Her lawyers :blink: Go to bed

and nope.. i decided to make a new thread... It's that or be harassed by TOF's and his attempt to"Induct Janet" as if it's a popularity contest... or as if voting and videos matter

Her lawyers :blink: Go to bed

and nope.. i decided to make a new thread... It's that or be harassed by TOF's and his attempt to"Induct Janet" as if it's a popularity contest... or as if voting and videos matter

Lawyers/team - whoever it is that writes her statements :rolleyes:.

And you credited me :cry:. I may have to reward you