Bobby Ross Avila is/was in the Studio With Janet Jackson

But you're pointing out the obvious. No one is denying a return... When the rapture occurs is what's in question, as its been for years now...as we're on year 6 .... Year 6 ....YEAR 6. Theday her team gives official information on her return is when its time to rejoice but to rejoice over "in the studio" type news...? We're still at point A..(and since 09'). That is all we're saying. You make it sound as if We're getting closer and I remember we thought that last year when that photo of her working with producers overseas surfaced along wit them braggin..and what became of it. Still No Release. Find the right time to get excited, this is not it. You're premature

We're on year 5 (#1s is an era)..

I think we're past point A when Janet was photographed in the studio :umm:

Oh...like minus ONE year really matters :lmao: :lmao:

And she started recording new music in 09' for her next project after the #1s era or did you forget? Revisit the Robin Roberts interview.

And how are we past point A just becuz of photos of her working a year ago???? :lol: okay, that juss confirms she's in the studio...which is POINT A..where she has been since 09' ...what stage do you think We're at now?? Getting ready to mix & master the album? If not, then guess what...We're still at Point A. Hello???? Is anyone, anyone home?!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Oh...like minus ONE year really matters :lmao: :lmao:

And she started recording new music in 09' for her next project after the #1s era or did you forget? Revisit the Robin Roberts interview.

And how are we past point A just becuz of photos of her working a year ago???? :lol: okay, that juss confirms she's in the studio...which is POINT A..where she has been since 09' ...what stage do you think We're at now?? Getting ready to mix & master the album? If not, then guess what...We're still at Point A. Hello???? Is anyone, anyone home?!!! :lmao: :lmao:

She's taking her time.. Why rush it? :umm:

We're still at Point A from the evidence.. which is better than no point at all :)

• Upvote 1

Taking her time? :lol: More like treating this project like its a chore she has to do..than something she's really moved to do. It's a job for her now, clearly no longer a passion. Janet has never dragged her feet this long. Husband or no husband.

And Game, how convenient for you to say "she's taking her time...why rush?"

Well back in 2011, when members on the board were getting antsy ,foaming at the mouth for another project...I remember saying I think Janet needs to take her time to really tap into something deeper so her next project can be more authentic and substance heavy than her last 3... And this fella by the name of Norman said to me "..no, Janet doesn't need to take a long time putting an album together, you don't need alot of time to come up with "creativity"...they're professionals and the world needs her back NOW."

A DIFFERENT muthafukin tune today huh??? :lmao: See, how you stay contradicting yourself? Bu clocked in that Nicki thread about this and here you are doing it in this thread. And I don't know whyyyyyyyy you continue to try it with me when you know I have clocked you MANYYYYYYYY of times due to me having the memory of an elephant. Your words always come back to bite you in that Black flat Booty. Just Stop stop stop. You be forgetting the shit you say.. its embarrassing at this point..you're far too young to be that forgetful. Save a lil of that for when you get up in age, like normal folk :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Somebody needs to replace two of his wigs, they both got snatched within 24 hrs, I believe. This must be an All Time record :lmao: but I'm anticipating the bullshit he's bout to pull out of his ass now.. please Entertain me Norman. Continue to push your OWN sword deeper and deeper in that lil chest of yours.