Bobby Ross Avila is/was in the Studio With Janet Jackson

There aren't any details and he doesn't have a lot of followers (850)

He just gave vague responses (Like "New music soon" & "Lets finish this album"

He mentioned an album, and included Janet. Is that not enough of a hint for her to be upset?

Wait.., did anyone ever deny that she was in the studio (like she has been on & off since 09') ??? So to say she's n the studio...in ur mind does that equate to a release soon? Help me understand what you're trying to say and/or prove here.

Janet allegedly denied being in the studio during her chitty chat with her French fans yet 4 week prior to that, Bobby Proclaims that there will be new music soon

Concluding that Janet was lying or the album is complete

He replied to me on Instagram

Janet will be rising sooooooooon!!!!

And he's following me :coffee: yes!

they will just like they let her know that we all thought she would be at the Billboard awards this year lol

No they won't.

Twitter isn't the same as Instagram.. Keep in mind, there's been a lot of people discussing working with Janet in the past few years AND the billboard lie was started on twitter.. Tweeted by a lot of people in order for a reply

• Upvote 1

He replied to me on Instagram

Janet will be rising sooooooooon!!!!

And he's following me :coffee: yes!

No they won't.

Twitter isn't the same as Instagram.. Keep in mind, there's been a lot of people discussing working with Janet in the past few years AND the billboard lie was started on twitter.. Tweeted by a lot of people in order for a reply

Post a screenshot of your convo?

Wait.., did anyone ever deny that she was in the studio (like she has been on & off since 09') ??? So to say she's n the studio...in ur mind does that equate to a release soon? Help me understand what you're trying to say and/or prove here.

People in that Other thread claimed she was retired..