Bobby Ross Avila is/was in the Studio With Janet Jackson

It wouldnt be farfetched for ppl to believe that tho since she ain't been out in so long and this "new married life" she has is constantly being reported. Blame the media.

It wouldnt be farfetched for ppl to believe that tho since she ain't been out in so long and this "new married life" she has is constantly being reported. Blame the media.

That would be true if we didn't have all those clues.. First it was the producer/engineer where she took a pic at his house.

Then we had this dude on Instagram..

Music is me. I am Music Producer|Composer|Director Worked with Bangladesh(Co prod.Janet Jackson)Yo Gotti, E40,Keakdasneak ✉Reecebeats1@gmail.com

profile_41231557_75sq_1390032324.jpghttp://www.YouTube.com/reecebeats

Plus you add Jimmy's tweets, Roc's new tweet and Bobby's tweet..

• Upvote 1

And we still might not get the album til 2018 :lmao:

THIS is what I've been trying to say the past few weeks but Game thinks I'm some sort of non-believing heathen destined for the gates of hell. Anyone can be in a studio...but that doesn't guarantee they'll release what they're recording. Unless she "pulls a Beyonce" and just puts it out there I'll wait until we have a single or official statement with release dates to get excited.

• Upvote 1

THIS is what I've been trying to say the past few weeks but Game thinks I'm some sort of non-believing heathen destined for the gates of hell. Anyone can be in a studio...but that doesn't guarantee they'll release what they're recording. Unless she "pulls a Beyonce" and just puts it out there I'll wait until we have a single or official statement with release dates to get excited.

Yeah. If if does happen it won't be anytime soon. You can tell from the new photos we've seen she's not even in that space to be promoting an album, performing or doing interviews.

Thank You. Somebody else that gets it!!! I can't believe Game is being so gullible as oppose to being realistic. It's rather odd for him..I'm still thrown off

I guess you can wait with us then whilst we wait for this album that's supposedly out soon.

Right.. Since y'all talking out your ass

Meanwhile I have Jimmy Jam and Bobby Ross Availa on my side... You have false media stories from like 3 years ago and false hope

Good luck with that

PS: no one said her album was coming out soon

• Upvote 1

Right.. Since y'all talking out your ass

Meanwhile I have Jimmy Jam and Bobby Ross Availa on my side... You have false media stories from like 3 years ago and false hope

Good luck with that

PS: no one said her album was coming out soon

No one is talking out of their ass. We're just not getting excited over something that may or may not see the light of day until probably next year. You can if you want but don't expect us all to stand on our toes with eagerness. If she releases, great I'm here for it and will be slayed in the process but if she doesn't at least I won't be disappointed :umm:. I'm maintaining that I will wait until an official statement or date is released so that this error of judgement does not occur again >>> A mess :umm::lmao:

PS

Realistic? I'm sorry... What proof do you have that Janet isn't coming soon? I'll wait

That quote makes it seem you think she is coming soon.

I'm not excited :umm: I'm just not ignoring the signs

That was 2 years ago :blink: let it go

Let it go? Seriously? This is the exact reason why some of us are not running around excited like headless chickens like you. It was Gil and Janet (though mainly that little sidekick of hers) riling up excitement in fans a little (including you) only for nothing to happen (probably interpreted their tweets wrong) - and that is why some fans are not as gullible now :umm:. It was the same formula that is being used now. Little titbits or "signs" as you call it...'leaked info' of people saying they're working with Janet only to get nothing. CM Punk, Brazilian producers and so on. Read through that thread and see how mad you and Jarryl got when I bumped it because we had got nothing after that -_-. Do I doubt she's coming? Not at all. But I don't want to look stupid again...so until there's an official statement I'd rather wait than speculate.

Each year. The same "signs" Game. Let it go :lmao: When do you think Janet is releasing? This year? If not then what are u running around the board boasting about? :lol: she's in the studio EVERY year. Holla at me when songs start goin for adds at the radio stations. Thats when the BELIEF will begin. Janet news is probably the most "flakiest" news of any celeb. We get mislead and misguided DAILY. That is the Love & Life of a Janet fan :lol: Give me a fucking break. Feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone right now dealing with u. You say you no longer label yourself a Stan for anyone but you're showing all the delusional characteristics of one right now :lmao: snap out of it, it doesn't suit you!

• Upvote 1

Each year. The same "signs" Game. Let it go :lmao: When do you think Janet is releasing? This year? If not then what are u running around the board boasting about? :lol: she's in the studio EVERY year. Holla at me when songs start goin for adds at the radio stations. Thats when the BELIEF will begin. Janet news is probably the most "flakiest" news of any celeb. We get mislead and misguided DAILY. That is the Love & Life of a Janet fan :lol: Give me a fucking break. Feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone right now dealing with u. You say you no longer label yourself a Stan for anyone but you're showing all the delusional characteristics of one right now :lmao: snap out of it, it doesn't suit you!

Let's get a few things straight.. I'm not boasting.. I'm a believer and a witness to her greatness.. I believe in a higher Goddess.. And that Goddess sang to me in my sleep.. Do you know what she sang Dayz? She sang from the fourth chapter... She sang from the Verse labeled "Alright".. She sang "Fans come and fans may go.. My fans are real i know.. True self you have show.." -_-

I will not lower myself to sin with you, Bu, and Rey..

Another thing, I'm not all that excited.. I'm just posting news and rejoicing over her allege return.. It's all I have.. Yet you blasphemous fans want to snatch every light of every story and cover it up with y'all sad excuses of the past.

• Upvote 1

But you're pointing out the obvious. No one is denying a return... When the rapture occurs is what's in question, as its been for years now...as we're on year 6 .... Year 6 ....YEAR 6. Theday her team gives official information on her return is when its time to rejoice but to rejoice over "in the studio" type news...? We're still at point A..(and since 09'). That is all we're saying. You make it sound as if We're getting closer and I remember we thought that last year when that photo of her working with producers overseas surfaced along wit them braggin..and what became of it. Still No Release. Find the right time to get excited, this is not it. You're premature

• Upvote 1