Tinder

Escapade

What if nobody hits you up? :o I'd DIE :lol:

They will! What happens is that you go through profiles and decide who is hot and who is not. It doesn't let the other user see who you think is hot. After that, if someone thinks you're hot, Tinder will let you know then you two can hit it off from there.... if you like LOL

They will! What happens is that you go through profiles and decide who is hot and who is not. It doesn't let the other user see who you think is hot. After that, if someone thinks you're hot, Tinder will let you know then you two can hit it off from there.... if you like LOL

LAWD :lol: the thought of having no notifications after posting your pics online on an app like that is scary :lol: That shit would ruin me in secs :lol: 

• Upvote 1

LAWD :lol: the thought of having no notifications after posting your pics online on an app like that is scary :lol: That shit would ruin me in secs :lol:

I probably have the lowest self esteem in the world LOL. I was expecting to get NO matches but my roommate told me to stop being a pussy and make an account. I kept getting messages and now I deleted the app lmao! You should definitely make one though. You'd be surprised at the responses you're gonna get. I think ppl are intimidated in real life, but this is just an app so you really have nothing to lose!