Tinder

Escapade

They will! What happens is that you go through profiles and decide who is hot and who is not. It doesn't let the other user see who you think is hot. After that, if someone thinks you're hot, Tinder will let you know then you two can hit it off from there.... if you like LOL

I don't understand why the guys like me but the girls don't. I changed it to just females and had no matches rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

tumblr_maptgay7s21rnatwqo4_500.gif

I don't understand why the guys like me but the girls don't. I changed it to just females and had no matches rip_zpsec10ede9.gif

girls prefer to know a guy and get a feel for what he is about, guys liking you totally makes sense, guys don't think much beyond their dicks, and looks are the start of that process. Considering someone beyond their looks on a mobile app is far too much work for some :rolleyes:

That's literally the whole point of the app though -_-

I think Bu just has a sweet "I like it the hard in the ass" face which works for guys but may deter females -_-

So you're saying I need a teardrop tattoo just below my eye and to get a few scars too?

:lmao:! Maybe you can advise something? :asham:

I'm not sure. :asham: I figure just be patient. It'll take the nicer girls a while to get to your profile. There are those chicks who do like what you mentioned who tend to stay on sites/apps like that all day who'd pass over a nice-looking guy thinking he's boring. Women are a little more complicated than men so it's hard to say :lol: I'd say yes, though. ^_^ Or however you show interest on that thing :asham:

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure. :asham: I figure just be patient. It'll take the nicer girls a while to get to your profile. There are those chicks who do like what you mentioned who tend to stay on sites/apps like that all day who'd pass over a nice-looking guy thinking he's boring. Women are a little more complicated than men so it's hard to say :lol: I'd say yes, though. ^_^ Or however you show interest on that thing :asham:

Exactly! You have to give it time for ppl to get to your profile and you'll find more matches. What kind of girls are you liking, if you don't mind me asking.

Haha patience is something I do have to be honest so hopefully I'll see it's virtues soon :lol:

Exactly! You have to give it time for ppl to get to your profile and you'll find more matches. What kind of girls are you liking, if you don't mind me asking.

All of them. ed2305b7.png. I kid lol. I'm avoiding the ones caked up in make up and wearing barely anything :asham:

Haha patience is something I do have to be honest so hopefully I'll see it's virtues soon :lol:

All of them. ed2305b7.png. I kid lol. I'm avoiding the ones caked up in make up and wearing barely anything :asham:

I think most girls are just on Tinder to hook up, well at least that's what most guys are there for LOL. It's a whole forum dedicated to how to pick up girls on Tinder and sleep with them  :umm:

Tinder is more for dating isn't it? Obviously it can be used for other things but it's sort of like an okcupid lite from my understanding :unsure:

I thought it was but I was dumb and naive to think that those guys actually wanted it for dating LOL. Some may but most want to use it for hooking up.

I think most girls are just on Tinder to hook up, well at least that's what most guys are there for LOL. It's a whole forum dedicated to how to pick up girls on Tinder and sleep with them  :umm:

Mess :lmao:!! Dating is hard work :tear:

Tinder is more for dating isn't it? Obviously it can be used for other things but it's sort of like an okcupid lite from my understanding :unsure:

It is but these thirsty heauxs are turning it into Grindr for all. I don't even want to think of the STD's floating on it