Tracy Morgan Finally Out of the Hospital ... Off to Rehab

jarrylf

Tracy Morgan's recovery is moving to the next stage -- he's finally out of the hospital, but still faces several weeks of rehab ... according to his rep.

Almost 2 weeks after the horrific accident on the NJ Turnpike ... Tracy's rep says he's been transferred from the Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital -- and is now at an undisclosed physical rehab center.

Tracy's battling back after suffering several broken bones, including his femur.

Although Tracy's showing strong "signs of improvement" -- the rep stressed he still has a long way to go.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/20/tracy-morgan-transfers-out-of-hospital/#ixzz35Ghhm6Xx

Yea, he said it. He's a homophobe. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of his standup anyway (tho honestly I've only seen 1 special), so his opinions don't really matter to me.

Wow that's unfortunate he feels that way. I still wish him the best though and hope he gets well soon.

Yea, he said it. He's a homophobe. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of his standup anyway (tho honestly I've only seen 1 special), so his opinions don't really matter to me.

I like how they addressed it on 30 Rock. I'm not really a fan of his stand up either

I like how they addressed it on 30 Rock. I'm not really a fan of his stand up either

Yea truth be told he's someone like Sandler who when I was a teen thought was HILARIOUS and 1 of the funniest people ever, as an adult kinda grew out of it, but Tracy does have a HILARIOUS voice, and sometimes him talking does the job more than his roles & jokes.

Now that he's better... I can say this:

He's not funny -_-

:lmao:

I know if he died it would've killed you with all the "He was the best" "He was a legend" "He was the funniest man alive" talk, like I like him but I can't agree with any of that. Chris Rock said on Wendy even in critical condition he's funnier than everyone..........I said  :umm:  But they're friends so it's to be expected.

:lmao:

I know if he died it would've killed you with all the "He was the best" "He was a legend" "He was the funniest man alive" talk, like I like him but I can't agree with any of that. Chris Rock said on Wendy even in critical condition he's funnier than everyone..........I said :umm: But they're friends so it's to be expected.

I will not entertain the thought -_-:asham:

I find him difficult to watch.. He's the reason I couldn't enjoy 30 Rock -_- Alec Baldwin is the second reason (dislike him equally but I can find him somewhat entertaining)

Wow that's unfortunate he feels that way. I still wish him the best though and hope he gets well soon.

that's big of you to be able to do that, when I read online about the accident, and his name came up the first thing that came to mind is those comments he made, but at the end of the day, why wish negative energy anyone's way? Even those that hate on you...so sounds like a long road to recovery but hopefully for him he pulls through it all, he's alive it could have been worst