so, who are the Male...

janetDAYZ

JT's style is modern and people love it so much that he's been on a lot of best dressed lists

Off course we're only talking FS/LS onwards..... Let us not talk about his boy-group fashion faux-pas.

Talking about now.. Not yesterday

No wonder people are mentioning MJ... As if the same outfit, different colors, and design is revolutionary. He's a costume icon. Not a fashion icon

Those Beat It video skinny jeans came back heavy when he died tho lol. In all crazy colors. Ugh and those shiny polyester jackets

Those Beat It video skinny jeans came back heavy when he died tho lol. In all crazy colors. Ugh and those plastic jackets

I don't think he was the influence of the skinny jeans comeback :umm:

Actually he wasn't.. He passed away in 2009..

According to this article from the UK.. Skinny jeans made a comeback in August 2005.. The general public didn't like MJ then (you know why)

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2013/jan/09/skinny-jeans-fashion-trend-refuses-to-die

I don't think he was the influence of the skinny jeans comeback :umm:

Actually he wasn't.. He passed away in 2009..

According to this article from the UK.. Skinny jeans made a comeback in August 2005.. The general public didn't like MJ then (you know why)

http://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2013/jan/09/skinny-jeans-fashion-trend-refuses-to-die

The US didnt hop on it until 2009 ish though didnt it? The whole New Boyz, "You're A Jerk" song. From their album "Skinny Jeans and a Mic"

new-boyz-bet-awards1.jpg

The US didnt hop on it until 2009 ish though didnt it? The whole New Boyz, "You're A Jerk" song. From their album "Skinny Jeans and a Mic"

The US doesn't matter all like that in fashion considering we're the fattest nation on this planet :umm: and skinny jeans were in prior to New Boyz/2009

Nice try tho

Are those blessings coming with a toupee and some wrinkles too? 

FbeCnSs_zps8f4435a3.gif

Hunty, bald doesn't touch my family unless one decides to follow Britneys lead. As for wrinkles, I clearly have black in me somewhere because there is not a single crack on me. More proof that I am Janet's secret child...

FbeCnSs_zps8f4435a3.gif