Why do you stan for your fav

Aquaria

On here and even in real life, I've come across different breeds of stans. MOST if not all of them will have some shit to say about Gaga, but I love her for my own reasons and can defend her honor til they submit :umm:

So, what made your diva more than just an entertainer. What made her victories your victories and her struggles your struggles?

For gaga it was about taking all of the evil and darkness you feel, all of the suffering and *becoming* the demon, the mons†er. Creating yourself, rebirthing yourself, marrying the night -_-

Because Janet is amazing, end of..

Or is this a Sans Janet thread?

not for me Janet is the alpha and omega......everyone is/was a lessor to me, I enjoy/ed me some Janet :wub: not even against a Madonna concert, Janet was the best  performer, I stan for the best, Janet  is one of the top selling artists of all time

not for me Janet is the alpha and omega......everyone is/was a lessor to me, I enjoy/ed me some Janet :wub: not even against a Madonna concert, Janet was the best performer, I stan for the best, Janet is one of the top selling artists of all time

Madonna sold more though :unsure:

I stan for Janet Jackson because I know that there is something powerful and otherworldy about her. There is a reason why they tried to erase her from music after the "incident". She cant be controlled and that's a problem. I love that about her. I love that she is so secretive and mysterious. She is the only artist that can consistently move my voodoo spirit. She's a bad bitch.

• Upvote 2

I stan for Janet Jackson because I know that there is something powerful and otherworldy about her. There is a reason why they tried to erase her from music after the "incident". She cant be controlled and that's a problem. I love that about her. I love that she is so secretive and mysterious. She is the only artist that can consistently move my voodoo spirit. She's a bad bitch.

All those whispered words do make your brain cells hostage. It's like one of those sounds only dogs are able to hear.

• Upvote 1