Beyonce To Receive Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award

Official threads are for fans :)

This thread is made for people who can express his or her opinion without prosecution. Enjoy your day

Did you get suspended again for expressing your opinion in an official thread? 8f70c6ea.gif

• Upvote 2

Im kinda here for her buying getting THIS award because in alot of instances her videos can make like a lessor song more, BUT at the same time we do kno mass majority of her vids are copy and paste from what other artists did 1st, so theres that.

Eh, as long as Janet has the title of the 1st black women to win video vanguard the rest are meaningless.

http://youtu.be/UjkoyZuOK0Q

• Upvote 1

Rihanna should get one next year imo. She's the only other artist I can think of that actually deserves one

Same here, like I think the reason they're giving it to Bey is mostly because of the video albums, and I'll give it to her that she is the only artist doing THAT, but Rih's videos are more original, influential, & innovative than any artist they've given it to in recent years, plus next year is her 10th year in the spotlight.

Wow, and a performance.

Beyonce fans are so spoiled.

Winning is her fucking protocol.

too bad she's not winning in her relationship. This bitch is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLbs1m9M5UM

Same here, like I think the reason they're giving it to Bey is mostly because of the video albums, and I'll give it to her that she is the only artist doing THAT, but Rih's videos are more original, influential, & innovative than any artist they've given it to in recent years, plus next year is her 10th year in the spotlight.

There's really no other major artist to give it to. She's in her 30s so I guess lol. Janet was 24 when she got it :)

• Upvote 2

There's really no other major artist to give it to. She's in her 30s so I guess lol. Janet was 24 when she got it :)

With only 2 hit eras, and was in the middle of the 2nd 1, and they call Bey a "queen"   :lmao: When Janet owns the crown, drew the blueprint & wrote the book  :coffee:

I guess Rihanna will be the next 1 in her 20's if it's her

• Upvote 1