Rihanna and Eminem debuts with horrible reviews

Unbreakable.

Didn't start out that serious but it went to Aids as a insult, it's pretty serious, how often do we go there with shade, as a fourm of mostly gay men we don't know how that effects any of us, and think Kish works in this, it's not a joke for him, it was too far, and just went further & further. That shouldn't be tolerated at all.

Thank you. And It didn't even have to go that far... It was unnecessary attention grabbing..

Listen.

tumblr_n5kk104rjs1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

And do you mean medicate like you do with Weed? :unsure: I'm good.

The same way you said Brandy was a murderer, Michael is an overrated peephole and Whitney a puppet crackhead? :unsure:

You have no room and you're just going to look stupid.

You have already admitted to smoking :umm: Hypocrite much :umm:

Umm Did she not kill anyone? Did MJ not have a child's playground in his backyard, I don't think I called her a crackhead but she's still a puppet

It's the way I word things.. I never screamed "FIRE" in a movie theater like you did.. See I can get and hold your attention without making lewd jokes about AIDS :umm: I rather look stupid than look like a YouTube video comment...

Ummm ebola isn't as serious as AIDS, Bu... Not as easily transmittable.. and has not taken 22 million people lives.. c'mon BNN.. Keep up with current events

Ummm it clearly is somewhat serious if people are dying from it and airlines have suspended flights to Sierra Leone and the other place out of fear of it spreading since I believe it also has no cure :rolleyes:

Thank you. And It didn't even have to go that far... It was unnecessary attention grabbing..

Exactly, and take note, when we make fun of Bey like normal people nothing like this goes down, but when ya come for the hit maker all hell breaks loose #Obeyjansdaughta

Umm Did she not kill anyone? Did MJ not have a child's playground in his backyard, I don't think I called her a crackhead but she's still a puppet

It's the way I word things.. I never screamed "FIRE" in a movie theater like you did.. See I can get and hold your attention without making lewd jokes about AIDS :umm: I rather look stupid than look like a YouTube video comment...

Brandy didn't kill anyone. That woman was already dead as evidence suggested :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Furthermore, I'm sorry if I offended anyone with that comment. It wasn't meant with any malice or Ill will. I'm not a cookie cutter, politically correct person but I don't mean any harm. I can see how it could be offensive and insensitive though.

If I wanted to be malicious I would have directed it at one of you.

Don't take everything I say on here seriously.

:coffee:

• Upvote 1

Ummm it clearly is somewhat serious if people are dying from it and airlines have suspended flights to Sierra Leone and the other place out of fear of it spreading since I believe it also has no cure :rolleyes:

It's only transmitted through bodily fluid (blood, sweat, piss/poo, vomit).. So someone would literally have to bleed on you, piss on you, shit on you, or puke on you for you, or anyone, to get it... There's no cure.. except for in America

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebola-virus-outbreak/first-statement-ebola-patient-i-am-growing-stronger-n176271

It's only transmitted through bodily fluid (blood, sweat, piss/poo, vomit).. So someone would literally have to bleed on you, piss on you, shit on you, or puke on you for you, or anyone, to get it... There's no cure.. except for America

You better not have sex then :shifty: There's been cases in America. Let's not bring your ignorance into it.

Yeah but I'm not sitting up here telling people to go medicate themselves while getting high. :umm:

Obviously the way you word stuff has gotten you banned, So it isn't all gravy. :coffee:

And I could argue Rihanna is a slut so my comment was justified. :coffee:

And I could argue Rihanna is a slut so my comment was justified. :coffee:

No.. You can't because you don't know her... I could argue JayZ Hits Beyonce... I have no proof.. It's just wrong.. That doesn't give me an excuse to say it

You're maturity level has hit a new new low. And now you have people defending you because.... I assume, they're as moronic as you 

Backtracking at its worse.. Please continue to defend your friend and this AIDS topic.. You clearly know what you're talking about :)

No one is taking you seriously in this thread, you have no place.

You have been warned multiple times, you've been banned. You've been called out more than anyone else on here.

You called Brandy a murderer. You're just as bad if not worse.

Backtracking at its worse.. Please continue to defend your friend and this AIDS topic.. You clearly know what you're talking about :)

How am I backtracking when I told the truth :umm:. Show me where I said it's as serious as AIDS. Voodoo already clocked you anyway about taking this moral high ground that you're on right now. You have no place coming for Dioni when you've been just as much a cunt throughout your 10 years on these forums. Go sit down somewhere and take your hypocrisy with you :)

• Upvote 2

How am I backtracking when I told the truth :umm:. Show me where I said it's as serious as AIDS. Voodoo already clocked you anyway about taking this moral high ground that you're on right now. You have no palce coming for Dioni when you've been just as much a cunt throughout your 10 years on these forums. Go sit down somewhere and take your hypocrisy with you :).

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is he ok? :umm:

No one is taking you seriously in this thread, you have no place.

You have been warned multiple times, you've been banned. You've been called out more than anyone else on here.

You called Brandy a murderer. You're just as bad if not worse.

I've been warned multiple times.. Why are you reminding me again? Am I suppose to be ashamed? I believe I bragged about it and the only reason y'all know is because I said something.  And let's face facts here.. Half the gay men here would fuck Chris Brown & Drake so you're gonna have to come stronger than that for your proof. 

Yes.. Calling Brandy a murderer 8 years ago is as serious if not worse than saying Rihanna has AIDS. How could I be so blind?

How am I backtracking when I told the truth :umm:. Show me where I said it's as serious as AIDS. Voodoo already clocked you anyway about taking this moral high ground that you're on right now. You have no place coming for Dioni when you've been just as much a cunt throughout your 10 years on these forums. Go sit down somewhere and take your hypocrisy with you :)

Right.. I'm the one that needs to be clocked 

Continue supporting Dioni, Bu

2ilzhmujpg_zps853bf264.gif

Right.. I'm the one that needs to be clocked 

Continue supporting Dioni, Bu

2ilzhmujpg_zps853bf264.gif

Sis I'm just here like Janet...with my good eye on Charmed and my lazy eye on this convo. Yall do you...

ny-tittyshake.gif