Rihanna and Eminem debuts with horrible reviews

Unbreakable.

:blink: he's "trolling" as in? Not quite trolling?

And so be it.. Let it be a bait thread.. But to throwing an insensitive, low-brow joke about Rihanna having AIDS.. And we are responsible for it?

Bu stop.. I'm sure if he said something about race and criminal organizations you wouldn't be singing that tune :coffee:

CHECK! I surely don't give a FUCK about defending any damn celebrity, that's not what I live for. AIDS should have never been mentioned....by doing that, you are insulting my career as well as my family and friends that have died or are living with this disease.

I'm just tired of the bullshit I read on here and I've felt that way for a very long time. This was my boiling point and I won't ever be sorry for anything I wrote in this thread.

You're not innocent and there's a reason why other people on here called you out. :lol:

You're the last person that should be speaking on this topic.

And I can find a post of you calling her that less than 2 years ago. :wacko:

You're a hypocrite. And who brags about being banned? I believe that would fall under the moronic behavior you accused me of. :coffee:

CHECK! I surely don't give a FUCK about defending any damn celebrity, that's not what I live for. AIDS should have never been mentioned....by doing that, you are insulting my career as well as my family and friends that have died or are living with this disease.

I'm just tired of the bullshit I read on here and I've felt that way for a very long time. This was my boiling point and I won't ever be sorry for anything I wrote in this thread.

It's a damn shame that this, in 2014, is the tipping point

I don't think you should let this deter you from coming back.

IGNORANCE! NO!

It's a damn shame that this, in 2014, is the tipping point

I don't think you should let this deter you from coming back.

IGNORANCE! NO!

I'm posting less. I tried to delete my account, but I couldn't figure out how hehe.

Lol I don't think you can :asham: I'm sure Angie can complete your inquiry

It is what it is. I'm a very emotional and passionate person and this thread had me LIVID, PISSED. But I need to chill and just learn from all of this. :)