Rihanna and Eminem debuts with horrible reviews

Unbreakable.

Is there any way that we can block a member?

Sadly the most we can do as individuals is put them on ignore, only the mods can boot, and sadly this would only qualify for some suspension time (I think), but depending on how many times the violator was suspended it could be the final boot.

(check your fb messages)

How about deleting your profile? That would be the best contribution you've ever made to Planet Janet.A joke? You are immature and absolutely dense. You do not joke about AIDS. Keep the "luv" to yourself, I have never had a liking towards you.

:lol:

That's never going to happen luv.

I'll be here to remind you dirty bitches you suck every day.

Cry, scream and jump about it.

fabulous-new-york-o.gif

:lol:

That's never going to happen luv.

I'll be here to remind you dirty bitches you suck every day.

Cry, scream and jump about it.

fabulous-new-york-o.gif

You have offended me, but I am a very forgiving person. I will allow you to post here on Planet Janet, since this is clearly the only platform in your life where you receive any attention. So feel free to post whatever you like, I'd hate to steal your shine, so I will LET you continue to enrich us with your thought provoking and stimulating discussions.

Thank You. :)

I think we all should put him on ignore 

I mean, a good way to rid bad behavior is to ignore it, right :unsure:

it aint that deep. Dioni can be nefarious sometimes, but most of the time there isn't any malice behind it. He plays his position well and you (more than anybody) should be able to see that and keep it moving.

• Upvote 1

it aint that deep. Dioni can be nefarious sometimes, but most of the time there isn't any malice behind it. He plays his position well and you (more than anybody) should be able to see that and keep it moving.

Exactly. When did this place become so conservative and uptight? :unsure::wacko:

Over-exaggerate much? Take ya meds...

Oh you think your moronic "jokes" are funny... To whom?

Listen.

tumblr_n5kk104rjs1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

And do you mean medicate like you do with Weed? :unsure: I'm good.

The same way you said Brandy was a murderer, Michael is an overrated peephole and Whitney a puppet crackhead? :unsure:

You have no room and you're just going to look stupid.

Didn't start out that serious but it went to Aids as a insult, it's pretty serious, how often do we go there with shade, as a fourm of mostly gay men we don't know how that effects any of us, and think Kish works in this, it's not a joke for him, it was too far, and just went further & further. That shouldn't be tolerated at all.