Rihanna and Eminem debuts with horrible reviews

Unbreakable.

I've been warned multiple times.. Why are you reminding me again? Am I suppose to be ashamed? I believe I bragged about it and the only reason y'all know is because I said something.  And let's face facts here.. Half the gay men here would fuck Chris Brown & Drake so you're gonna have to come stronger than that for your proof. 

Yes.. Calling Brandy a murderer 8 years ago is as serious if not worse than saying Rihanna has AIDS. How could I be so blind?

Right.. I'm the one that needs to be clocked 

Continue supporting Dioni, Bu

2ilzhmujpg_zps853bf264.gif

You're not innocent and there's a reason why other people on here called you out. :lol:

You're the last person that should be speaking on this topic.

And I can find a post of you calling her that less than 2 years ago. :wacko:

You're a hypocrite. And who brags about being banned? I believe that would fall under the moronic behavior you accused me of. :coffee:

I am not surprised at these comments, this is the culture of Planet Janet: shade, slander, immaturity, and ignorance.

Let me remind you that Janet, the woman who is the reason we are all here, lost friends to AIDS.

I hope none of you ever get a call that one of your best friends is lying down in a hospital, fighting for his life. I hope that none of you have an uncle nearly lose his life to AIDS.

That is why I chose this career. You all remind me that I love my community and that I make a difference in my work. And that posting on Planet Janet is an absolute waste of time.

• Upvote 5

:lmao:

I used to get into it with Xternal a lot.

I got banned for dragging Hilton too. :lol:

We gon spice this shit up. :coffee:

He was a mess. 

I can't remember if I liked Hilton or not. Was he the Madonna stan that threw Janet under the bus? :asham:

Yeah and there was another Madonna Stan, "ALoveProfused" or something? :unsure:

And where's "Pump It"? :lol:

Aah yes I remember that one :lmao:!

I don't remember Pump it though. I miss those two girls... The straight one and the lesbian who were like laurel and hardy. They were such kiiiii's. I also miss Pie :(. She was my first love on the forums. 

• Upvote 1

I've been watching it from the beginning thanks to Netflix and forgot how much I loved it. It's so dated though when it comes to special effects :asham:!

I need to find it online again, and yeah, that's the late 90s/early 00s for you. :lol:

Aah yes I remember that one :lmao:!

I don't remember Pump it though. I miss those two girls... The straight one and the lesbian who were like laurel and hardy. They were such kiiiii's. I also miss Pie :(. She was my first love on the forums.

"PumpIt" was the Nicki and Chris stan. You're talking about *mod* and uknowuwantthis :lmao:

Me and Pie had an e-relationship at one point. :sigh:

Remember "Devine Beauty"? :lmao:

• Upvote 1

I am not surprised at these comments, this is the culture of Planet Janet: shade, slander, immaturity, and ignorance.

Let me remind you that Janet, the woman who is the reason we are all here, lost friends to AIDS.

I hope none of you ever get a call that one of your best friends is lying down in a hospital, fighting for his life. I hope that none of you have an uncle nearly lose his life to AIDS.

That is why I chose this career. You all remind me that I love my community and that I make a difference in my work. And that posting on Planet Janet is an absolute waste of time.

I know that comment would have hurt you because it's a cause that's close to your heart. It was wrong to mention any deadly virus but you have to realise that it came from Dioni. No one takes (or should take) what he says seriously because he's bat-shit crazy...even he knows this. He's "trolling"...in fact this thread was a bait thread and it worked. It got you and Game and others ready to defend Rihanna and you all fell for it so I think you have to take some responsibility too. Just ignore him or don't respond to him?

I need to find it online again, and yeah, that's the late 90s/early 00s for you. :lol:

Netflix has it ^_^

"PumpIt" was the Nicki and Chris stan. You're talking about *mod* and uknowuwantthis :lmao:

Me and Pie had an e-relationship at one point. :sigh:

Remember "Devine Beauty"? :lmao:

yes!! Mod and uknowuwantthis!!

Pie said she'd have my child. Then the heifer went AWOL :rolleyes:!

Devine was a mess and a half!!

I cancelled that a while ago :asham: I know where else I can find it, though. :whistle:

I feel like cancelling mine sometimes but it's quite addictive :lol:. Sometimes I spend more time deciding on a film that i do watching one :sigh:. Yes you better use that other method :whistle:

I feel like cancelling mine sometimes but it's quite addictive :lol:. Sometimes I spend more time deciding on a film that i do watching one :sigh:. Yes you better use that other method :whistle:

I know, right? It took me a year to cancel it. :lol: I believe it. Sometimes there's just so much to see. -_- Yup, that's usually my go-to. ;)

I know that comment would have hurt you because it's a cause that's close to your heart. It was wrong to mention any deadly virus but you have to realise that it came from Dioni. No one takes (or should take) what he says seriously because he's bat-shit crazy...even he knows this. He's "trolling"...in fact this thread was a bait thread and it worked. It got you and Game and others ready to defend Rihanna and you all fell for it so I think you have to take some responsibility too. Just ignore him or don't respond to him?

I didn't ignore this thread, I chose to participate, and I am proud of everything I wrote in this thread. I do accept responsibility for the things I wrote and I wouldn't take back anything I did differently.

As a matter of fact, I want to thank all of you for your shennanigans, I see why I'm in this field and why I'm passionate about my work. The comments I see on here are the same things I hear every single day while I'm doing the work I do, I'm just disappointed in some of the members here because I expect better from adults. But then again, that's my fault, I can't expect things from strangers who aren't my family or friends.

Let's be real, Dioni is not the only member here who is shady and stirs the pot. He just so happened to be the one that make me lose my cool, but it is SEVERAL of you on here that are negative and make offensive comments. I forgive Dioni and all the other members, because you're all imperfect humans.

I'm angry and disappointed, but I'll be fine. You guys can continue to throw shade at celebrities you don't know and will probably never ever see the money they make. I'm going to continue doing my fulfilling job and you'll be seeing much less posts from me.

;)

He's "trolling"...in fact this thread was a bait thread and it worked. It got you and Game and others ready to defend Rihanna and you all fell for it so I think you have to take some responsibility too. Just ignore him or don't respond to him?

:blink: he's "trolling" as in? Not quite trolling?

And so be it.. Let it be a bait thread.. But I refuse to take responsibility for an insensitive, low-brow joke about Rihanna having AIDS. You can.. Bc, hey, it's all fun and games right?

Bu stop.. I'm sure if he said something about race and criminal organizations you wouldn't be singing that tune :coffee: