Annie Lennox to Beyoncé: "Twerking Is Not Feminism"

janetDAYZ

Short, sweet, and to the point. :lmao:

LOL I can't with everyone attacking her. She damn near has done everything but streak across a football field with a feminist banner. A feminist is someone who believes in the social, political and economic equality of the sexes. Nothing more, nothing less. If you believe that women should be treated equally to men, then you are a feminist, whether you call yourself one or not. I'm not seeing the problem here, but of course, it's Beyonce so people just want to find something to criticize her about.

LOL I can't with everyone attacking her. She damn near has done everything but streak across a football field with a feminist banner. A feminist is someone who believes in the social, political and economic equality of the sexes. Nothing more, nothing less. If you believe that women should be treated equally to men, then you are a feminist, whether you call yourself one or not. I'm not seeing the problem here, but of course, it's Beyonce so people just want to find something to criticize her about.

Jarryl and I have called a truce so I'll just nod in agreement and leave it there. :yep::lol: 

So be it, 'cause I'm tired, too. :lol:

They're old enough to decide when they get here, but they'll still choose me. :P Or both :rolleyes: lol. Like that's all my fault. :umm: He's the one that wouldn't ever listen to me. :hmph:

RIGHT, lol I havent gone head to head like this in like....a month lol. And you gotta believe me that I SO wasn't trying to lol, but it's 1 of the many things we have in common, our passion for our beliefs. And actually I think the both of us through what we debated/discussed/argued maybe got people to think about what a term they didn't know much about before this debate, they'll think about what it means to them, and no matter how closely or far they look at it, they'll maybe have an opinion about they didn't before. So we're doing good! :lol: (I thought about that earlier lol)

They better choose both or else they'll notice their Christmas haul this year will be ALOT shorter...and Halloween, psh. That's because he could tell Bu & Matt were your favorites :hmph:  ...oh shit they're gonna pick you :umm:....I better get the child support ready :asham:

RIGHT, lol I havent gone head to head like this in like....a month lol. And you gotta believe me that I SO wasn't trying to lol, but it's 1 of the many things we have in common, our passion for our beliefs. And actually I think the both of us through what we debated/discussed/argued maybe got people to think about what a term they didn't know much about before this debate, they'll think about what it means to them, and no matter how closely or far they look at it, they'll maybe have an opinion about they didn't before. So we're doing good! :lol: (I thought about that earlier lol)

They better choose both or else they'll notice their Christmas haul this year will be ALOT shorter...and Halloween, psh. That's because he could tell Bu & Matt were your favorites :hmph: ...oh shit they're gonna pick you :umm:....I better get the child support ready :asham:

I wasn't expecting to either, but I was ready for it if it happened. I didn't think it would be with you, though. :lol: It was still fun debating you since we usually agree on most things and only disagree on very minor things, lol. I'd like to think that that is the case from those reading. With some it may be. Others will see the long paragraphs and keep scrolling. :lmao:

Don't get mad at them for choosing the me. I can't help it if they like me more. We just get along better. :P They're my favorites because they listen and respond maturely even if it's shade. They don't say shit just to get on my nerves. :umm: Yup. I guess I'll also pay support for Game even if he stays with you. :rolleyes::lol:

I wasn't expecting to either, but I was ready for it if it happened. I didn't think it would be with you, though. :lol: It was still fun debating you since we usually agree on most things and only disagree on very minor things, lol. I'd like to think that that is the case from those reading. With some it may be. Others will see the long paragraphs and keep scrolling. :lmao:

Don't get mad at them for choosing the me. I can't help it if they like me more. We just get along better. :P They're my favorites because they listen and respond maturely even if it's shade. They don't say shit just to get on my nerves. :umm: Yup. I guess I'll also pay support for Game even if he stays with you. :rolleyes::lol:

RIGHT, I expected it too for this topic, but I didn't expect to be in it, but I was ready too :lol: and it was fun lol a different change of pace from our norm lol. AGOOD POINT SIS, I FORGOT WHERE WE WERE FOR A MIN :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Matt may like you more but I know Bu could never choose  :P And Im workin with the boy on his attitude towards you, Im doing my best :sigh: , and yes you shall! lol

RIGHT, I expected it too for this topic, but I didn't expect to be in it, but I was ready too :lol: and it was fun lol a different change of pace from our norm lol. AGOOD POINT SIS, I FORGOT WHERE WE WERE FOR A MIN :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Matt may like you more but I know Bu could never choose  :P And Im workin with the boy on his attitude towards you, Im doing my best :sigh: , and yes you shall! lol

You and I both know these hoes far too well! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well I think Bu's chosen, too:

YAS REYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!

tumblr_m1dhehMZeP1qdlh1io1_400.gif

:P Thank you! That boy is a handful. :umm::lmao: 

@Bu :lmao: Well, ya know, I try.

hair-fix.jpg

• Upvote 1