True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

:rolleyes: @ the Shenene foolery lol

And the song and the video for the DR are just better. The video DEFINITELY is better. The song is better too.

-_-

You'll just have to deal with the fact that the original trumps DR. If anything, she should have done a video for the DJ P remix :filenails:

And Henri please show Wylie Coyote to the exit and back into her cage. :filenails:

janet9.gif
  • Upvote 1

As much as I have a little vendetta, that was fuckin' TWISTED!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's nowhere near what I said to JD about how he needs to get over Janhova and stop making songs to her before Wissam schedule a plane to crash through his studio. I'm still not able to view JD's website -_-

It's nowhere near what I said to JD about how he needs to get over Janhova and stop making songs to her before Wissam schedule a plane to crash through his studio. I'm still not able to view JD's website -_-

Untitled-61.gif

YOU CRAZY SON OF A...!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:blush::wub:

:wub:^_^

He did a song using a nickname he called Janet about how she said they could be friends but she wasn't answering his calls and texts :sigh:

He is one lovesick puppy. -_- Not like I can blame him though. If she left me I'd be desperate to win her back, too. :tear: Though I wouldn't be NEARLY as stupid as him -_-

He is one lovesick puppy. -_- Not like I can blame him though. If she left me I'd be desperate to win her back, too. :tear: Though I wouldn't be NEARLY as stupid as him -_-

I didn't like him with her anyways. It was like watching two (well one since I really was only looking at Janet) teenagers. And Janet's too sexy for him -_-

Ima need to go back and read this thread

TOF u get a +1 for preaching on IF and TPP

How can anyone not like those songs, or say theyre overrated (music or video)... esp "If"....that whole video, choreography, concept is iconic and spectacular

I didn't like him with her anyways. It was like watching two (well one since I really was only looking at Janet) teenagers. And Janet's too sexy for him -_-

I do have to say, the teenage look was so adorable for her. But it was awkward as hell how she found that with him of all people :umm:

UGH!!!

How can you hate on any parts of TPP and IF (music and/or video) :umm:

TPP is just boring. Like the song is so blaaaaah to me. It's like an extended metaphor of nothing. The metaphor in "Luv" >>>>>> I've tried over and over to like the song but it's just not gonna happen. It's actually my fourth least played song from Control. Ever since I've been studying dance, I've come to like the video because the dancing is immaculate and her technique is excellent as well as her incorporation of different styles of dance.

"If". Lord don't even get me started. :sigh: Janet fans like to act like this video is Janet's shinning moment and the holy grail of her videography. 'Tis not. The video is good, but it's not the best video she has put out. Plus the routine is fairly simple. MYM, RN, TPP, TA choreography >>>>>>>> "If". The song is good but not great like RN or IGL. I really don't know what fans' obsession with 1993 is but it's really questionable. Sure she was on top of the world, but the janet. album is the permanent lesser in Janet's landmark 5. RN1814 is Janet's best era to date. None can remotely complete.