True Life: I'm An "Artist Formerly Known As "Janet Jackson" Fan

Mr. Wonder

HELL TO THE MUTHAFUCKIN YES!!!! :excited::excited::excited:

I knew someone would understand. :blush:

You will not defile the gloriousness that is the original by placing it below the mourning-in-heat remix. I will nawt.

That "mourning-in-heat remix" is MUCH better than the original track. Denying the beauty of the video would be like denying Janet's talent.

That "mourning-in-heat remix" is MUCH better than the original track. Denying the beauty of the video would be like denying Janet's talent.

No denying that; I can see how one would prefer the video. But the song itself is almost nonexistent compared to the original. It's everything. :tear:

No denying that; I can see how one would prefer the video. But the song itself is almost nonexistent compared to the original. It's everything. :tear:

The original is a bit too "Pop"-ish for me. The DR is like a coming to terms with the loss of someone. It's like the feeling you get when you stop crying. :tear:-_- It's like a segue into emotional complacency. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I will probably never care for TPP. I just listened to it, and it did nothing for me. I was so on the verge of skipping it on iTunes, but I hadn't listened to it in a while so I decided to give it a spin. It was just so boring to me. :umm:

#StanCardRevoked :coffee:

funny-sports-pictures-oh-no-she-didnt.jpg