The Sony Leaked Email Scandal ...

Bailey

the problem is in security and thus liability concerns, people aren't afraid so much as no one wants to lose money, they hit us where it hurts, economically ....even worst :coffee: but I think most people believe that we shouldn't play this game

The problem is Sony.. There is no security problem.. 

Don't know what you mean? :unsure:

I think Sony was wrong to stop the release. I always respected that the U.S. doesn't negotiate with terrorists and dictators.

you just said it.....it's not about some childish jab, its about the country our President has to look out for, we stop doing us because of threats , we stop being America, we dont bow to shit

Don't know what you mean? :unsure:

Lol.. Yeah It was kinda vague.. I meant that President O isn't petty.. People joke about him all the time.. He can't wear his heart on his sleeve and the bigger picture is banning Freedom based on lies and empty threats compared to a few insults from Sony exes
  • Upvote 2

Lol.. Yeah It was kinda vague.. I meant that President O isn't petty.. People joke about him all the time.. He can't wear his heart on his sleeve and the bigger picture is banning Freedom based on lies and empty threats compared to a few insults from Sony exes

you go Norman :good:  OH shit....I forgot to talk to my weed man :unsure:

i know this is MESSY, but it's something so fascinating and sensationalistic.. :lmao:  I mean this shit has gotten out of control.. :asham:

Racism, sexism, etc.  It will never end sadly..but it's funny to see how people actually feel when they sit behind a computer.. :asham:

And that picture with Queen ANGELina is very telling.  :lmao:

• Upvote 3

i know this is MESSY, but it's something so fascinating and sensationalistic.. :lmao:  I mean this shit has gotten out of control.. :asham:

Racism, sexism, etc.  It will never end sadly..but it's funny to see how people actually feel when they sit behind a computer.. :asham:

And that picture with Queen ANGELina is very telling.  :lmao:

QUEENgelina takes no bullshit :lmao:!!