Nicki Minaj's Original Body + High School Play Clips

Escapade

She definitely got her tits done lol

they're hanging loose and she was hella young maybe 19. The first and 2nd pic her tits look big and those are only side shots. I'm sure with push-up bras or tape just like Mariah and Janet they look much bigger as they appear to be these days

I beg your pardon?  :umm:

I find Christina more attractive, she has a softer more feminine look while having a edge, P!nk can have a soft look and work it (thus her 1st 2 eras mostly) but she mostly lives in a rougher look that is not my favorite look on her personally. That's all, Eh was gonna use how he said Britney's more attractive today than Xtina, that's more blunt and blind and hating to hate, I mean seriously (source below). But I thought that refference would be to old.

article-0-19EBE2F400000578-822_634x904.j

The lies are real deep.. Xtina wears 2 pounds of make up.. Meanwhile

You're damn right your lies run real deep. Point is that's most women in Hollywood period, who needs more or less is nothing but opinions worth nothing, Thankyou for the invitation to make this thread exciting, but it's not happening, goodnight dear, I don't know if you're as tired as this argument but it's late and going nowhere  :coffee:  

• Upvote 1