Janet performing "Whoops Now"!

JoeJoe

i love this track ._.

Wish she'd drop some of her usual hits on tour and did tracks like this , Empty etc.

Her catalogue is huge but she is always performing the same tracks >_<

Isnt the purpose of performing the HITS becuz those are the most recognizable songs that everyone knows and loves (even the non fans)? You make it sound like Janet is the ONLY artist who performs her hits :mellow:

Isnt the purpose of performing the HITS becuz those are the most recognizable songs that everyone knows and loves (even the non fans)? You make it sound like Janet is the ONLY artist who performs her hits :mellow:

Not time after time and not when you have a big catalogue like Janet . I for once i'm tired of Nasty for example.

I'd give examples of artists that not only change their Tour catalogue time and time again but also add remixes to some of their usual hits when they have to perform them but i'd rather not as it would probably piss some of you off :)

no , it's just you who is looking at it from that perspective but even so 2 wrongs don't make a right

Not time after time and not when you have a big catalogue like Janet . I for once i'm tired of Nasty for example.

I'd give examples of artists that not only change their Tour catalogue time and time again but also add remixes to some of their usual hits when they have to perform them but i'd rather not as it would probably piss some of you off :)

no , it's just you who is looking at it from that perspective but even so 2 wrongs don't make a right

I honestly would like her to do some songs she's never done before. Especially non-singles like "Slo Love", "Feels So Right", "And On and On", "Island Life", "Sexhibition" ;)

i love this track ._.

Wish she'd drop some of her usual hits on tour and did tracks like this , Empty etc.

I totally agree. I love this and Empty and, while I do appreciate that she continues performing her big hits, I do wish she'd mix it up a bit more and include some fan favorites as well.

I honestly would like her to do some songs she's never done before. Especially non-singles like "Slo Love", "Feels So Right", "And On and On", "Island Life", "Sexhibition" ;)

I'd DIE to see her perform Anyhting -_-

I totally agree. I love this and Empty and, while I do appreciate that she continues performing her big hits, I do wish she'd mix it up a bit more and include some fan favorites as well.

exactly

Im not saying Janet shouldn't add to them or mix em up a bit ..of course she should but to completely put off some of her biggest hits just to throw in a random song from one of her previous albums that non Janet fans at a concert wouldn't have any idea wtf it is..seems kind of silly to do.You dont want to have ur crowd "lost". The only time it makes sense to do so is when an artist performs something off the album that the tour is supporting (from that era). Yeah, us STANS would like to hear Empty and shit like that but non fans wouldn't. Janet has a better chance at pleasing everyone OVERALL by doing her hits. But she could give em a lil more flair,I will say.

Im not saying Janet shouldn't add to them or mix em up a bit ..of course she should but to completely put off some of her biggest hits just to throw in a random song from one of her previous albums that non Janet fans at a concert wouldn't have any idea wtf it is..seems kind of silly to do.You dont want to have ur crowd "lost". The only time it makes sense to do so is when an artist performs something off the album that the tour is supporting (from that era). Yeah, us STANS would like to hear Empty and shit like that but non fans wouldn't. Janet has a better chance at pleasing everyone OVERALL by doing her hits. But she could give em a lil more flair,I will say.

There are songs that are completely overplayed and over performed. She can mix it up , it's not like she can only do her singles and nothing else because if that was the case then Throb , So Much Betta, Discipline etc would never be performed as the usual public does not know those songs ...

It's all about variety and her catalogue has plenty of it

i love this track ._.

ugh, me too! Itd be hawt if "Empty" was done as a video interlude on her tour.

i agree....but this tour is about her NUMBER ONES

but maybe after this tour she will get tired of those songs, and she will go on her NON-NUMBER ONES: Faraway and impersonal tour :dance: i would love to see her perfrom

Don't Mess Up This Good Thing, He Doesn't Know I'm Alive, You Can Be Mine ( i hate the song, but i wanna hear it live), Lonely, State of The World, This Time, The Body That Loves You, Where Are You Now :blush: , You, My Need, Anything, Empty, China Love, Love Scene, When We Oooh, Truth (with a lil rock remix), Damita Jo, Sexhibition, Strawberry Bounce, Island Life, Slo Love, Thinkin' Bout My Ex, Daybreak, Roll Witchu, 2nite, Days Go By (i want that to be the encore song) :ph34r:

Archived