Nick Gordon: Bobbi Kristina brother/husband, Worst actor ever and guilty as hell

jarrylf

FUNNIEST SHIT starts at 23:24

HE KEEPS WIPPING TEARS THAT AREN'T THERE!!!! That shit annoys me! he's doing the crying voice he's balling up, but Not.A.Single.Tear Appears....so sincere.

"Mommy you know I would never hurt anybody I love people & babies" UGH you guys gotta hear him say it FUNNNNNY shit

This actually disturbs me. I don't think he's good for Bobbi Kris, but mainly because he's another "yes" man like several of those around Whitney. Very dramatic, but I can't see myself laughing at this either.

Yea for me its a eerie dark/creepy with it, and he just screams Guilty to me in every single way about this, and how to me it seems like what he's doing is on purpose almost, it's weird definitely, but I just can't help but find his performance laughable at times like every time he sounds like he's crying but there's no tears happening (huge pet peeve in performances/people).

If I can be real.....conspiracy theory, but I don't even believe that he was on whatever he was supposed to be hopped up on, He just seems soooo forced and in control about being "out of coontrol"...I don't buy it, he knows what he's doing...and he's milking the fuck out of his camera time.

I don't even believe he's abusing drugs or alcohol. The details of their last night out are murky as hell and what I think this interview highlights is a man in way over his head, not a grieving drunk.

THANK YOU, I think he's trying to give the performance/image he thinks he's expected to give, but hs acting won't have it but yea I agree to me that's what this shows too, a man desperate to appear innocent, not genuine. Hell scrap the interview, his avoiding of the cops and Bobby and lying shows that his 1st concern isn't her or what happened it's covering his ass and if he loved her as much as he's pretending to cry like he did, he'd be doing every single thing he could to help.

• Upvote 1