Natalie Kills fired from X-Factor NZ over verbally attacking contestant based on his clothes choice not his performance

jarrylf

I didn't want to take the obvious route of response here but fuck it. Genatalia has some nerve to sit there and act like she's above any contestant. First off, you're sharing judging duties with an Australian Idol winner and a member of All Saints yet you and your husband STILL manage to be the biggest flops on the panel? I didn't think it got any worse than Red Foo critiquing our version so if nothing else I thank her for the lols.

Secondly, X-Factor is not the place for her to be protesting a lack of originality and creative integrity. I mean, has she ever watched it?

And last of all, I can spot ten guys within view right now who are dressed like that contestant. Willy Moon does not have the patent on "navy suit with slick hair." Not to mention the acts are styled backstage anyway. This was more than criticism, it was bullying. Joe handled himself admirably.

• Upvote 2

I always wondered why Natalia KillsHerCareer never made it. Now I see it's because she has a horrible attitude. Shame because I genuinely liked some of her music and this just puts me off. 

I heard they're planning on suing for unfair dismissal? Pfft. 

• Upvote 1

I was wondering why atrl was flooded with Natalia Kills threads.

This seems to have gone international. This is probably the most fame they've ever received. Neither of them had any real success.

ATRL has been a mess :lmao:

I didn't want to take the obvious route of response here but fuck it. Genatalia has some nerve to sit there and act like she's above any contestant. First off, you're sharing judging duties with an Australian Idol winner and a member of All Saints yet you and your husband STILL manage to be the biggest flops on the panel? I didn't think it got any worse than Red Foo critiquing our version so if nothing else I thank her for the lols.

Secondly, X-Factor is not the place for her to be protesting a lack of originality and creative integrity. I mean, has she ever watched it?

And last of all, I can spot ten guys within view right now who are dressed like that contestant. Willy Moon does not have the patent on "navy suit with slick hair." Not to mention the acts are styled backstage anyway. This was more than criticism, it was bullying. Joe handled himself admirably.

YAS @ IT ALL MATT.I said the same damn thing, hows the contestant copying her husbands "look" when it's seriously a 3 piece suit and a left side part..........like I didn't know he owned the patent on that look, I guess every man & musician & a couple of women on the planet have been copying HIM. 

And great point, realistically none of these shows are about contestants expressing individuality in terms of image (and they shouldn't be focusing on trying to do that), realistically around the world there's the same type of people on all these shows of all races & sizes, I could list them all. It's amazing how she & her husband make it sound like her husband is Marilyn Manson or something. 

And yea the contestant i definitely applaud like.....I can't even fathem, you're up there, expecting to get judged for your voice or performance, and you get TORN TO SHREDS by this bitch and her husband....in front of the world........I like to think I would've handled it identically but I just don't know, that seems like such a horrible position to be in.

I always wondered why Natalia KillsHerCareer never made it. Now I see it's because she has a horrible attitude. Shame because I genuinely liked some of her music and this just puts me off. 

I heard they're planning on suing for unfair dismissal? Pfft. 

Yea I see too that same thing

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OH the tomfoolery of even the audacity.

• Upvote 1

Ive been a fan of hers for years but she really needs to get her head off her husbands ass. Nobody is checking that thumb looking dude, the contestant only wore a suit, that dude she married hew looks like an injured foot didn't invent or inspired SHIT. 

Have a Bionic tour seat while i stan for your alberms Natalia

tumblr_nl3sw8ck7W1tpkko4o1_400.gif