The TIME IS HERE!! The biggest stars in the world have come to meet up..

janetDAYZ

This is stupid as hell. It's pointless because we have Spotify and ain't no way people are gonna pay 10 bucks for This shit.

It screams money hungry buffoons... It's not going to flop but it's going to underperform.

• Upvote 1

This is stupid as hell. It's pointless because we have Spotify and ain't no way people are gonna pay 10 bucks for This shit.

It screams money hungry buffoons... It's not going to flop but it's going to underperform.

But ppl play 9.99 for spotify??

Are y'all oh-fucking-kay???

DaFuc.png

It's funny you honestly don't see how stupid what you're saying is. It's literally the equivalent of you saying "if you can afford spinners for tires,  and can appreciate their value for cars, it's not a stupid pointless buy", when it is, no matter how much or little disposable income you have, a dumb product is a dumb product regardless.

AGAIN, dummy. 

diosmio.png

Just because your funds don't allow you to see the value in rims or a Premium music streaming service, doesn't make the people who do have the money for the PREMIUM services & items stupid for valuing them. It is literally how economics work. 

Not everyone rides the short bus like you luv, so let the ppl who don't enjoy the shit they want.

mira.png

and jftr dear, I have a JOB and buy shit I like with my own coin. 

so on the bus you shall remain. 

onmythrone.png

Many don't

and Many do

Spotify, the Swedish music streaming service, has seen a surge in the number of paying subscribers and active users over the last year. Today Spotify revealed it had signed up 10 million paying customers for its Spotify Premium service, and now has more than 40 million active users across the globe.

source

*waits for one of you to say that isn't alot*

yonose.png

AGAIN, dummy. 

diosmio.png

Just because your funds don't allow you to see the value in rims or a Premium music streaming service, doesn't make the people who do have the money for the PREMIUM services & items stupid for valuing them. It is literally how economics work. 

Not everyone rides the short bus like you luv, so let the ppl who don't enjoy the shit they want.

mira.png

and jftr dear, I have a JOB and buy shit I like with my own coin. 

so on the bus you shall remain. 

onmythrone.png

Surrre you have a "job", washing the dishes, cleaning your room getting good gra-- I'm going to rightfully assume you got fired from that part, but hey you might do the hell outta your chores oh & creating gifs of nobodies and half ass'd created memes.

And again, nothing you tried to explain disproves my point, it's still a dumb buy for suckers/stans, I guess that's why your defending it so hard against everyone smart enough to see the stupidity in this that you blindly followed your fave into. Just because you lack common sense doesn't make everyone else dumb for knowing better or not being sheep like stans, but good luck on that. :coffee:

One in four Spotify users have the premium service which cost 50% less than the Premium service provided by Tidal.

And the premium service from Tidal offers more than the premium service from Spotify... hence the larger price tag.

Do you follow logic, or...?

proceed.png

And the premium service from Tidal offers more than the premium service from Spotify... hence the larger price tag.

The "premium service" from Tidal isn't worth $20.. Neither is music videos

Why do you think NO other company is offering this "lossless music quality"? Bc only dogs can tell the difference. Dogs and the small demographic of people who purchase overly expensive headphones

• Upvote 1

The "premium service" from Tidal isn't worth $20.. Neither is music videos

Why do you think NO other company is offering this "lossless music quality"? Bc only dogs can tell the difference. Dogs and the small demographic of people who purchase overly expensive headphones

I'm not finna teach you like I had to teach Short Bus Sis how people find different value in things.

You give me convict teas, so I don't expect you to find value in High Quality Muisc

and other competitors are there dummy. A simple google search would have told you that.

As well as a bunch more launching in the near future. Clearly streaming (esp. Lossless) has quite a few barriers of entry, so you can't use the "WELL OTHER PPL AREN'T DOING IT LOLOL" as an argument.   

But I wouldn't worry about Tidal. Not only do you lack the sophisticated equipment needed to use Tidal and probably get your music from youtube2mp3, but most importantly

Shares of the music-streaming company Jay Z bought spiked 938% on Tuesday

ur dismissed luv

lovelyday.png

I'm not finna teach you like I had to teach Short Bus Sis how people find different value in things.

You give me convict teas, so I don't expect you to find value in High Quality Muisc

and other competitors are there dummy. A simple google search would have told you that.

As well as a bunch more launching in the near future. Clearly streaming (esp. Lossless) has quite a few barriers of entry, so you can't use the "WELL OTHER PPL AREN'T DOING IT LOLOL" as an argument.   

But I wouldn't worry about Tidal. Not only do you lack the sophisticated equipment needed to use Tidal and probably get your music from youtube2mp3, but most importantly

Shares of the music-streaming company Jay Z bought spiked 938% on Tuesday

You can't teach what you don't know, Bert

You're cheap shots aren't funny if you make them up btw I never been arrested and the only issues I have had with the law are speeding tickets and jury duty 

And I care about my quality of music... 320 kbps every time i allegedly illegally download music.. I use torrents, allegedly. And no.. I will not invest in overpriced headphones or audio equipment bc it's a waste of money... I can hear everything I need to hear in my car, iPhone EarPods, and my little waterproof Blutooth speaker.

Which competitors? Spotify, Pandora, iTunes? bc they're the only ones that matter... Can't be competitors if the company is in last place.. Blackberry is technically the competitor of Apple & Android.. but they don't matter bc no one uses it aside from Janet Jackson.. Tidal is the MySpace of music streaming

The small demographic of consumers who cares about the specific quality of music is so small... VERY small

938% = 11 Sweden Crowns or $1.28 USD/share... Soo a song on iTunes costs more than a share of Tidal.. So that 938% is just a big number to impress people who are too stupid. You're dismissed

• Upvote 1

You can't teach what you don't know, Bert

You're cheap shots aren't funny if you make them up btw I never been arrested and the only issues I have had with the law are speeding tickets and jury duty 

And I care about my quality of music... 320 kbps every time i allegedly illegally download music.. I use torrents, allegedly. And no.. I will not invest in overpriced headphones or audio equipment bc it's a waste of money... I can hear everything I need to hear in my car, iPhone EarPods, and my little waterproof Blutooth speaker.

Which competitors? Spotify, Pandora, iTunes? bc they're the only ones that matter... Can't be competitors if the company is in last place.. Blackberry is technically the competitor of Apple & Android.. but they don't matter bc no one uses it aside from Janet Jackson.. Tidal is the MySpace of music streaming

The small demographic of consumers who cares about the specific quality of music is so small... VERY small

938% = 11 Sweden Crowns or $1.28 USD/share... Soo a song on iTunes costs more than a share of Tidal.. So that 938% is just a big number to impress people who are too stupid. You're dismissed

But I do know, hun.

As a student apart of a top undergrad business program in a top university in the nation...

It is simple microeconomics. Maybe if you woulda stuck it out at community college, you would have learned that?? idk. 

muppettears.png

and once again, showing your lack of analytical skills. Comparing Tidal (a new service) to Blackberry & Myspace?

These were companies that were once leaders that fell from grace to to not being able to keep up with the times.

Tidal is a new service offering a new & different business model to streaming. You list Spotify as a competitor but a few years ago, no one even knew what that was. #stopit5

NiceTry.png

Tidal also offers more benefits than just lossless streaming. Artist exclusives is a major selling point. Something ppl will change from paying 9.99 a month for Spotify to 9.99 a month for Tidal (hence the two price points of the service)

Just because you can't comprehend Tidal's business model doesn't mean it is stupid. (The shit wasn't made for convicts like you lols)

chubbycheeky.png

And t4p @ the conversion rate from google. Still shows investors are exited for Tidal.

Pls stop while you are mildly behind dummy. Don't make me embarrass you in front of your Plan' Jan' friends.

doing2much.png

Didn't go to community college and even if I did.. What's wrong with community college :blink:

I didn't really compare Tidal to Blackberry or MySpace directly...obviously I was over exaggerating.. The point, that you missed, was Tidal doesnt have the best business plan.. Most people hate it and it is seen as a way to make rich people richer.. The top 1% nickling and diming the middle and lower class consumers. Consumers aren't stupid. Read Twitter..

Spotify was a new thing 5 years ago.. Now it is a leader.. Tidal is a roll-off of Spotify and Pandora.

There's no such thing as "musician exclusives". Shitty behind the scene videos and shit is not worth $240/year no matter who the artist is

I am comprehending Tidal's business plan obviously.. I don't understand why you're stanning for it like its a good idea Bc it is not especially if there are cheaper, better companies providing the exact same thing.

Obviously I used Google.. Am I suppose to know Sweden's exchange rate by heart :blink: they dropped on Thursday.. And they don't matter Bc their stock can be $1.00 on day and $.01 the next. No one is excited

• Upvote 1

Didn't go to community college and even if I did.. What's wrong with community college :blink:

I didn't really compare Tidal to Blackberry or MySpace directly...obviously I was over exaggerating.. The point, that you missed, was Tidal doesnt have the best business plan.. Most people hate it and it is seen as a way to make rich people richer.. The top 1% nickling and diming the middle and lower class consumers. Consumers aren't stupid. Read Twitter..

Spotify was a new thing 5 years ago.. Now it is a leader.. Tidal is a roll-off of Spotify and Pandora.

There's no such thing as "musician exclusives". Shitty behind the scene videos and shit is not worth $240/year no matter who the artist is

I am comprehending Tidal's business plan obviously.. I don't understand why you're stanning for it like its a good idea Bc it is not especially if there are cheaper, better companies providing the exact same thing.

Obviously I used Google.. Am I suppose to know Sweden's exchange rate by heart :blink: they dropped on Thursday.. And they don't matter Bc their stock can be $1.00 on day and $.01 the next. No one is excited

Girl, I'm not repeating no fucking more.

I know audiophiles with money who appreciate this service.

Tidal ain't made for broke convict drop outs like you. Get TF over it.

*continues lossless bop for 25 more days*

yashunty.png

I think people who take music quality very seriously are also likely to invest in their music, from their hardware to building their library whether digital or physical. I don't see a streaming service appealing to them, it seems superfluous.

Then you have Spotify et al which are convenient to the average consumer. So who is Tidal for? It's like Google glass. Something no one really needs, wants, or is likely to adopt.

• Upvote 1

I think people who take music quality very seriously are also likely to invest in their music, from their hardware to building their library whether digital or physical. I don't see a streaming service appealing to them, it seems superfluous.

But this is where you are wrong.

Lossless files take up entirely too much space. This is why a well thought out service with unlimited lossless files is appealing to people like that. 

Kinda gen' tbh 

NoFilter.png

What's the technology for streaming such large files? Does it work without wifi?

Tidal has made it work. 

I'm not to familiar with the technology, but their offline features are great as well.

Y'all making ASSumptions without even trying the product. 

neneoverit.gif