The TIME IS HERE!! The biggest stars in the world have come to meet up..

janetDAYZ

I think people who take music quality very seriously are also likely to invest in their music, from their hardware to building their library whether digital or physical. I don't see a streaming service appealing to them, it seems superfluous.

Then you have Spotify et al which are convenient to the average consumer. So who is Tidal for? It's like Google glass. Something no one really needs, wants, or is likely to adopt.

Very very small music demographic

What's the technology for streaming such large files? Does it work without wifi?

They use the same technology for streaming anything else.. Nothing new or innovative 

Spotify charges $9.99 for the same quality of music.. 320 kbps which is still considered "lossless"

As far as "offline" listening.. Spotify offers that too for they're pay-subscribers... Still half the price for HQ music.

As Fortune.com said.. It's more style than substance :coffee: 

So why make the switch? Because you feel bad Beyonce can't purchase another private jet? :umm: 

• Upvote 1

Boasting about tuition is about as dumb as you can get "yeah.. My tuition cost 6 figures.. Der.. That means something right?" What next? "My chemo cost more than yours.. I'm important"

But umma just leave this here.. You can read it when as you flush your education, time, and money along with the things you make up and shit

http://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/2f6n45/files_320_kbps_vs_flac_vs_everything_else/

http://m.imgur.com/a/lHnP3

http://www.quora.com/Can-you-hear-a-difference-in-quality-between-Spotifys-320-Kbps-stream-and-Tidals-lossless-audio-stream

• Upvote 1

How about waiting to see how it's doing in a years time. Or even in a months time to see if people get rid once the free month is expired?

I myself am willing to try out the free trial. I want to see if there's a difference in the quality of sound on my Bose. 

• Upvote 1

How about waiting to see how it's doing in a years time. Or even in a months time to see if people get rid once the free month is expired?

I myself am willing to try out the free trial. I want to see if there's a difference in the quality of sound on my Bose. 

You better drag Game and his dollar tree headphones

blunt.png

• Upvote 1

Shut up... :rolleyes:

I'm just trying to be the voice of reason :lol:

blunt.png

What are good headphones though? I have Bose and I'm a little disappointed in them. I tried out Beats and hated them. 

blunt.png

:lol:

And you want use to believe you're in the top of your class? How about you show some decorum and act like an educated man instead of spewing lies for laughs from Bu and Joe..

-_- Austin must have gotten good genes :unsure:

you should take your own advice instead of being known as a catty queen on all forums you're a member of :umm:

Especially the Madonna part :lmao:

i did want them to go in on Bey but between the Jay, Nick & the finale of the Madge shade, I'm pleased LOL, I was really hoping it'd read all the artists on board with that mess but the video got it's point & comedy across perfectly, it was really well done.